10 Villa Wood Road,
Dromore, BT25 1LF
5 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn)
Last listed at Offers around £364,950
- Beautifully presented detached family home on a delightful site.
- Three generous reception rooms, two with feature fireplaces.
- Modern luxury dining kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Utility room and downstairs wc.
- Five good sized bedrooms, Principle with ensuite facilities and one currently used as a dressing room.
- Modern 4 piece family bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
- Integral Garage with additional driveway parking.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and enclosed to the rear in lawn and decking area.
- Within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province, including Lisburn and Belfast via the A1 & M1 road networks.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.31m x 1.37m (7' 7" x 4' 6")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.49m (14' 1" x 14' 9")
Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.47m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire. ( currently being used as dining room ).
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.31m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
French double doors to rear gardens.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low Flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 4.27m x 4.57m (14' 0" x 14' 12")
1 1/2 sink unit. High and low level units with granite work surfaces. BOSH double oven and hob. NEFF integrated fridge . Integrated dishwasher. Wine rack.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.8m x 1.83m (12' 6" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steele sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. High and low level units.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.8m x 6.1m (12' 6" x 20' 0")
Boiler and storage. Light and power.
- Hot press and access to roofspace.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.39m (12' 7" x 11' 1")
Built in mirrored robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower with tiled inset. Low flush WC, Wash hand basin. Modern tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.41m x 3.11m (14' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.39m (14' 1" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.04m (14' 1" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.39m x 2.31m (11' 1" x 7' 7")
Currently used as a dressing room - potential for office use.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern panelled bath mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower cubicle with tiled inset. Vanitory unit with mixer taps. Modern tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Gardens to the front in lawn. Enclosed to the rear in lawn and decking area. Private and spacious. Additional driveway parking.
- For Period April 2022 to March 2023 £2,384.20
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is Freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details
Travelling along the A1 from Hillsbough to Dromore, turn right onto the Lower Quilly Road, continue right to end. Turn right onto the Villa Wood Road.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT25 1LF | Property For Sale in BT25 | Property For Sale in Lisburn Area | Property For Sale in Dromore, County Down | Property For Sale in Hillsborough Area | Property For Sale in Banbridge Area | Property For Sale in County Down | Templeton Robinson (Lisburn) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.