- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Semi Detached Villa
- 948 Sq Ft (no sunroom)
- 1058 Sq Ft (Sunroom)
- 3 Bedroom
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Full Turnkey Specification
- NHBC Buildmark Warranty
Classically styled homes in a unique parkland setting:
From the medley of brightly coloured boats moored in the Blue Flag Marina, to the bustling town centre teeming with cafes and restaurants, choose a beautiful home to suit your lifestyle and let the location speak for itself.
Perched proudly at the northern tip of the famous Ards Peninsula, with magnificent views stretching across Belfast Lough and beyond, it is no surprise that the lively seaside resort town of Bangor has long remained the perfect place to call home.
Each finished to Lagan Homes' renowned high-quality standard, these new properties would be ideal for young professionals and growing families wishing to lay down roots in a stunning seaside town.
Situated in the outskirts of Bangor on the Rathgael Road and surrounded by mature trees, Helens Wood offers a unique collection of detached and semi-detached homes. The glistening lake is the main focal point to Helens Wood with meandering pathways through wooded areas, this new development is the perfect spot for relaxation and winding down at the end of a busy day.
From an abundance of vibrant restaurants, cafes, bakeries, butchers and greengrocers, to a great range of independent boutiques, supermarkets, schools and leisure facilities, Helens Wood is within easy reach of every amenity you could ever need and strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort.
Enjoy the Relationship Between Inside & Outside Living:
If you like the great outdoors, Helens Wood is at the gateway to some of the most beautiful scenery and breath-taking green spaces Northern Ireland has to offer.
Whether it is sinking your feet into the sandy beaches, admiring the landscape and wildlife at Crawfordsburn Country Park, or taking a tour of the historic Bangor Castle, followed by a picnic in the Walled Garden, there is plenty to do just a short drive away.
What's more, the area is also a mecca for sports enthusiasts and is home to not only a large variety of walking trails, cycle paths and emerald-green golf courses, but also renowned Yacht Clubs
and rugby, football and hockey teams.
Design & Architecture:
Constructed in a brick, render, or stone/render finish, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these classically designed homes blend effortlessly into their picturesque surroundings.
Thanks to architecture of the highest standard and immaculate interior designs with bright and airy rooms to let the outside in, these new homes truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and relaxed, modern living.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured pre-finished insulated composite front door
- Rear gardens topsoiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- TV/Data connections to lounge, kitchen/dining and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed via a central hub located in the store leaving your TV cabling for your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Additional cable left in roofspace for connection of digital TV aerial by your TV installer
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points, Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data/satellite/ HDMI, and due to the variety of systems/ options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowners own installer according to their own requirements
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of contemporary kitchen doors, handles, worktop colours and matching upstand
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, If there is a utility, appliance fitted will be freestanding
- Concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS
- Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
Schools near Helens WoodVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 3 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||948 sq. feet|
|Site 4 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||948 sq. feet|
|Site 5 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||948 sq. feet|
|Site 17 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
|Site 18 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
|Site 19 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||948 sq. feet|
|Site 20 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||948 sq. feet|
|Site 21 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
|Site 22 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
|Site 269 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
|Site 270 Helens Wood||Sale agreed||1,058 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »