- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- One of the Few Remaining Opportunities to Purchase a Small Development Site in the Middle of the Popular Coastal Town of Millisle
- Full Planning Permission for a Development of Three Town Houses
- All Properties Will Have Living Room, Kitchen Open Plan to Sun Lounge and WC on the Ground Floor
- All Properties Will Have Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom on the First Floor
- One Property Will Have an En Suite Shower Room
- Each Property Will Have Two Car Parking Spaces to the Front
- Rear Gardens Will Have Westerly Aspect
- Sea Views From First Floor Level
- Part of the Road is Already There and Services Will be Close by
- In Close Proximity to Shops, Beach, School and Bus Stop
- Bangor, Newtownards and Donaghadee Easily Accessible
- Full Plans Available in the Office Planning Application No: X/2014/0386/F
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase one of the last few small development sites within the popular coastal town of Millisle. Full planning permission has been granted for a small town house development of three properties. Part of the road access is already there and services will be close by too.
All properties will consist of a living room to the front and superb kitchen open plan to sun lounge on the ground floor. Upstairs all properties will have three bedrooms and a bathroom but one property will have an en suite bedroom. There will be six parking spaces to the front, rear garden with westerly aspect and sea views from first floor levels.
Full plans are available in the office and the planning application number is X/2014/0386/F.
There are many amenities close by including shops, beach, school and bus stop. Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards are also easily accessible.
Heading into Millisle from Donaghadee the site is on your right just before Moss Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »