- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a building site with Full Planning Permission (Ref: H/2012/0173/F) granted for the erection of a double storey dwelling (said to extend to c. 2,542 sq ft) and a detached garage.
- Ideal opportunity for those seeking a quiet rural lifestyle, with stunning views of the Sperrin Mountains and tucked away on a private and secluded setting.
- Access laneway to building site from Drumderg Road is hardcored.
- Site is said to extend to c.0.6 acres.
- A short drive from the main arterial A6 Glenshane Road. ideal for those requiring easy access to Belfast or Derry.
- Located short drives from Draperstown, Maghera, Tobermore, Dungiven and Magherafelt.
- Services located nearby/roadside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »