Situated in the idyllic County Down village of Waringstown, the development at Moss Lane offers a beautiful range of homes to fit in with modern lifestyle and luxury. The development is perfectly located, with close links to rail and road networks, offering easy access across the province. Waringstown and surrounding area offers fantastic shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure facilities. The area boasts fantastic schools serving all ages from primary, secondary and further education.
Moss Lane offers homeowners a modern rural lifestyle within minutes from numerous excellent amenities. With a multitude of beautiful outdoor spaces on your doorstep, there are options for all the family, including South Lakes Leisure Centre, Rushmere Retail Park, Tannaghmore Gardens, Oxford Island and many more. Excellent sports facilities are in close proximity including Waringstown Cricket Club. It was formed in 1851 and believed to have the second oldest cricket ground in Northern Ireland.
- Raised internal ceiling heights.
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles andwork tops.
- Electric oven and ceramic hob.
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Tiling in hallway, kitchen, WC, utility room,bathroom and en-suites.
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge.
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Fitted bathroom and en-suites in contemporary white.
- Mains pressurised water system including showers.
- High efficiency oil fired heating system andelectronic timer.
- Electric fire to lounge.
- Energy efficient LED down lighting in kitchen/dining and bathrooms.
- Feature brushed chrome switches and sockets throughout.
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television andtelephone points.
- Fitted smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- 10 year structural guarantee.
- Tarmac driveways.
- Heritage mud stock brick.
- Natural slate effect roof.
- Black seamless aluminium guttering.
- Garden lawns top soiled, levelled and seeded.
- Perimeter rear garden surrounded in 6 foottimber fencing.
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.