Gowan Manor, 273B Ballygowan Road, Dromore BT25 1HY
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
- Site: 1.56 acres
- Dwelling: 3845sq ft
- Garage: 1120 sq ft (detached 2 storey double games room above)
- Private Laneway off Ballygowan Road, Dromore, County Down.
- Mature setting with established boundaries, trees and hedges in farmland location.
- Evening/Weekend viewings to suit you
- Viewings direct with the owner in Landrover
Set in open farmland, this site has been passed for a large detached property with the foundations already laid. Q/2006/0482/RM Ready to commence building, this fabulous house allows the purchaser the ideal rural retreat set on its own laneway but just off the Ballygowan Road, Dromore.
*** ARTIST'S IMPRESSION ***
This is a fantastic self build opportunity for a builder, developer, or owner occupier to build a superb property on this sublime rural site. Measuring approx 1.56 acres, this level site offers excellent rural views accross the rolling County Down landscape.
The approved plans feature a detached 4 reception room, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence designed by David Haire Architects measuring around 5000sqft including garaging and playroom.
Close to a range of shops, schools and amenities this offers real country living handy to the city.
Leave Dromore town centre and drive towards Lurgan.
Ballygowan Road is 3 miles along the road on the right hand side.
Look for signage on right hand side after quarter of a mile.
Site is not visible from road and would be accessed by a new laneway.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »