Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
Show House Closed For Christmas Holidays & Re-Opens On Sunday 13th January 2019 2pm-4pm. For A Private Appointment, Please Contact Simon Brien Residential South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888.
Fairfields, Lisburn City
Fairfields is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Magheralave Road, Lisburn. These homes are an equal footing with some of the finest homes in Lisburn and Belfast and will certainly appeal to purchasers who recognise quality.
This area has long been established as one of the most sought after in Lisburn, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is only a few minutes from the city centre with its bustling boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. Commuting to Belfast could not be easier, via Boomers Way and the M1 motorway which is a few minutes drive away.
The proposed Linear Park which lies adjacent to Fairfields will add another dimension to this outstanding area. The Linear Park will include scenic walks, childrens play area, wildflower meadows and plants to encourage the population of birds and wildlife.
Blue Horizon Developments have invested much time and effort into designing homes which are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. These fine homes have the Malone Conservation Area at the heart of their design, with a classical elegance and styling, incorporating wonderful heritage colours of brick, stone and architectural detailing. Combine this with generous living spaces which meet the needs of modern lifestyles and you get homes which are beautiful, both inside and outside.
The craftsmanship, thought and attention to detail that has gone in to these homes will make them notable for their style and external finish, enhancing the beautiful ambience of the area, and providing a timeless, classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of light fittings
- Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points
- Future Satellite point provided for
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Fireplaces fitted with multi fuel stove
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Kitchens and Utility Rooms (Where Applicable):
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops, handles and appliances
- See separate kitchen brochure for full details of our turn key specification
- Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC:
- Vitra sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms
- Low voltage down lights
- Carpets, Tiling & Flooring:
- Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Floor tiling to open plan kitchen/dining areas, bathroom, ensuite and wc
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Carpets to remaining ground floor rooms, bedrooms, hall, stairs, and landing
- Triple glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
- Garden Room & Garage (If Applicable)
- Traditional brick or render finish
- Outside tap
- Tarmac driveways
- Gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
- Feature external lighting
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
- 10 Year Structural Warranty