Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment with developer
- Additional Information
This luxury development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses, in a desirable village layout, boasting one of Lurgan’s most sought after locations.
Within walking distance of local shops, restaurants & well regarded schools, with an excellent commuter location, offering easy access to the train station and the arterial M1.
Roxbourough Residential Cares
- Beautifully designed homes by in house architects
- 10 Year ICW Structural warranty
- Double Glazed high performance lockable UPVC Windows
- High Performance feature Ultra tech front doors with 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating with high efficiency rating.
- High thermal and energy efficiency rating
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
- Concrete ground and first floors.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout
- Including TV and telephone points(New)
- USB socket in Living Room, Kitchen and master bedroom.
- Chrome facings in all ground floor rooms
- Wired for satellite
- Burglar Alarm Fitted
- 5 Panel Mexicano internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, feature bullnose architraves, stair spindles and Oak handrail and balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout – choice of 2 finishes
- Woodburning stove with curved granite hearth
Kitchens & utility Rooms
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms (where applicable)
- Integrated appliances where applicable including, built in double oven and electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Spotlights in Kitchen
Bathrooms, En suites & WC’s
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Chrome towel rails in Bathroom and ensuite
- Spotlights in Bathroom and ensuite
- Free standing bath
- Drench Head shower
Floor coverings and tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to, hall/ kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Full height tiling in both bathrooms
- Splash back tiling to WC wash hand basins
- Carpets to stairs & landing and all bedrooms
- Laminate Wood floor in one Living room
- Front and rear gardens grassed.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries.
- Traditional masonry construction with brickwork and render.
- Feature light to front and rear doors.
- Paved paths and patio area
*Bespoke turnkey can be arranged with all wish lists costed separately.
**Specification can be altered at any time at the discretion of the developers.