- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
THIS FANTASTIC SITE IS VERY CLOSE TO TOWN WITH FANTASTIC PANORAMIC VIEWS OF BENEVENAGH, KEADY AND BENBRADAGH. FULL PLANNING FOR A VERY MODERN PROPERTY ON A LARGE SITE. THE BEST SITE TO COME TO MARKET IN THIS AREA IN A LONG TIME AND WILL PROVE VERY POPULAR. CALL THE AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION.
* Secluded building site in a picturesque rural location with views over the surrounding countryside.
*Ground Floor 2265 sq ft ezzanine 205.5 sq ft. Seperate double garage.
* Situated 3 miles from Limavady and 10 miles from Coleraine.
*Two sets of plans available. Traditional block brick or timber frame construction.
* Full planning permission granted for one and half storey dwelling and detached double garage. Full plans available for viewing (Contact our office for more information).
* Foundations in place.
* 1.038 acres.
* The site enjoys a private aspect and mature greenery in an area of outstanding beauty. It commands outstanding views of the Keady Mountain, Binevenagh Mountain, Benbradagh Mountain and Lough Foyle.
* A rare opportunity to acquire a unique countryside site in a suburb location only three miles from the market town of Limavady with its excellent shopping and schools.
* Nearby attractions include the magnificent North Coast and Royal Portrush Golf Club.
* Unique high specification dwelling designed personally by renowned Northern Ireland Architect, Murray Bell RIBA, Principal of Bell Architects.
* Designed and positioned to follow the course of the sun. The plan includes underfloor heating, solar panels, wood burning stove, vaulted ceilings, open plan living with mezzanine overlooking the living area. The Mezzanine Room / Library leads out to an Outdoor Balcony with glass paneling overlooking the Courtyard and the Keady Mountain. There are floor to ceiling windows, french doors leading from the Sun Room / Orangery to the Courtyard and roof windows to bring in as much natural light as possible.
* There is mains water and BT already in position and electricity nearby.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »