Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
Site reservations can be made from Friday 11th September at 8.30am. For further information on the launch, copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.hannath.com/deanery-demesne-chapter-2-p7317 Contact Alastair for further information 02838396851 or e mail [email protected]
Deanery Demesne sits within a key location close to the centre of historic, beautiful city of Armagh. For over 2000 years, Armagh has remained a place where communities thrive. From the ancients to the modern, people have been attracted to the prestige, beauty and the grandeur of the city. Home to excellent schools, host to a lively calendar of culture, music and the arts, with a compact scale and calm bustle, Armagh brings us fulfilling days and star-filled nights.
Weave your own history in Deanery Demesne.
Located to the north east of Armagh Observatory, Deanery Demesne is a collection of homes inspired by the grandeur of The Deanery nearby. Like it’s forebear, with every step Deanery Demesne impresses further. On one side, it has the energy of the city, on another, it has the calm of the country. Greeted by the rush of the river and the sway of the trees, the houses here are both surrounded by country and energised by the city.
Live your best life in this longed-for location.
Phase 2 adds a new collection of homes to the community of Deanery Demesne. Thanks to architectural detailing such as high ceilings, moulded skirtings and architraves, panelled doors and sliding sash windows, each house has a mature sense of space and grandeur. A series of new house types have been added to the mix including three styles of bungalow, each one perfect for downsizing, retirement or low maintenance living. With the same intimate levels of customisation available, it’s easy to find a Deanery Demesne house that fits your own story.
ALL DEANERY DEMESNE HOMES
- Beautifully designed homes by
- Kevin Cartin Architects
- 10 year warranty
- High performance lockable double glazed pvc windows
- High performance composite front doors with 5 point locking system
- Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler and pressurised water system
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door furniture and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood,
- fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic Floor tiling in kitchen and dining areas
- Ceramic Wall tiling between kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and en-suite
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights on ceilings
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Partial wall tiling in bathroom and splashbacks to en-suites and WC
- Interior painted finish to all walls and ceilings and woodwork
- Panelled interior doors with quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Carpeted lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wood burning stove with hearth in living room or gas fireplace (where available) (see agent for further details)
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Gravel driveway with cobble divide
- Rear gardens to have vertical timber fencing to boundaries.
- A range of external finishes to include brick and render to complement the traditional design.
- Outside water tap
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Paved paths and patio area