Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
Charming & Captivating Development of Detached Family Homes
by WS Developments Ltd
This exciting development of detached Georgian inspired homes is situated within commuting
distance to Dungannon, Portadown and Armagh City Centre. The location is accessible to local M1
motorway links, convenient to Peat lands Park, National Trust Houses such as The Argory and
Much care and attention has gone into the design of these fabulous homes in order to offer the
perfect combination of luxury and stylish living together with well planned accommodation that
offers all in a rural and tranquil setting.
We are delighted to offer detached villas all of which will be completed to the highest specification.
Each home will include a choice of kitchen, modern white sanitary ware, fireplace and wood
burning stove, carpets to stairwell, bedrooms and reception rooms. There will be a choice of floor tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
This combined with a stylish external finish offers an exceptional package for families who desire to be within close proximity to Portadown and Dungannon.
External Features -
• UPVC Double Glazed Windows
• Concrete String Course
• Composite Exterior Front Door
• Black Guttering and Downpipes
• Gardens top soiled
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Extensive tarmac driveway
• Pressurised water system
• Traditional build construction
• Dash finish with glass fleck throughout
• Period style finishes
Internal Features -
• Turnkey packages included
• Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and worktops
• Floor tiling to kitchen / dining, utility room, WC, bathroom and en suite (within selections)
• White Sanitary Ware to bathroom and en suite (inc shower pods)
• Internal painted walls, ceilings and including wood work
• Fireplace and wood burning stove allowances
• Carpet to reception rooms, stairs and bedrooms
• Carpet or opt extra for floor tiling to hallway
• White Internal Doors
• Moulded Skirtings & Architraves
Note: All images shown are from similar properties within a previous development. Shown finishes may be subject to upgrades.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority t o do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking. Please contact us before viewing the property. We will be happy to help with any queries