- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Painted internal walls and ceilings with a choice of colours
- Deep profiled architraves and skirting boards in painted finish
- Timber lining and deep architraves to all windows and doors in painted finish
- Plaster panelling detailing to entrance hall
- Fire surround with recessed gas fire to main lounge area
- Plaster cornicing to all areas
- Feature tray ceiling with LED lighting to dining area
- Ceilings detailed to allow for concealing floor to ceiling window dressings
- Built in wardrobes and dressing areas
- Generous range of electrical sockets and switches
- Lighting to combine a mix of recessed LED spot lighting, pendant lighting, and wall lighting
- Mains Supply smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors with Battery backup
- Cabling for recessed speakers in main areas and master bedroom wired to central point
- High quality ironmongery
- Solid timber 2 panel doors painted, with glazed detailing in selected areas
- Solid concrete flooring throughout
- Security alarm
- KITCHEN (From Nominated Suppliers)
- Luxury painted kitchens with feature Island where applicable, soft close doors and drawers
- Stone surfacing
- Branded appliances to include gas / electric hob, electric ovens, dishwasher, and fridge / freezer, wine fridge
- UTILITY / PANTRY (Where Applicable)
- High Quality units, doors worktop and handles
- Stone Surfacing
- Sink Unit
- Washing machine & condenser dryer
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings from nominated suppliers ranges
- Wall hung / back to wall toilets with soft close function
- Walk in showers with fixed glazed screen or high-end pivot style shower doors
- Recessed shower valve with drencher shower head and handheld shower fittings to all showers in chrome or brass finish
- Heated towel rails
- Tiled splash back or basin upstand to sinks and vanity units
- Brass ware available in a range of finishes
- FLOORING (From Nominated Suppliers)
- Large format porcelain tiles to entrance hall, WC, kitchen dining, utility, bathroom and ensuite floors
- Wall tiling within shower areas, and over sinks
- Quality Carpets and underlay to all bedrooms wardrobes, dressing areas
- Engineered plank flooring to main lounge areas.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Gas fired central heating with app control
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Mechanical ventilation
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Slate roofs
- Black period style guttering and rainwater goods
- External façade in painted render with period style detailing
- Double glazed PVC sliding sash windows
- Painted hardwood external doors with glazed panels
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors
- External power supply
- External gas supply
- Private external patio area to ground floor apartments, with private balcony area to 1st floor apartments
- Landscaped communal gardens
- External secure storage areas
- Two allocated parking spaces and outlined in site plan & transfer map
- Power extended from apartment and left ready for installation of a future single phase car charging point
- ENTRANCE LOBBY
- Bright and spacious entrance lobby with feature pendant lighting, wall lighting, tiled floors & painted cornicing
- Video and audio entrance system
- Lift access to 1st floor apartments and penthouse
- Secure internal post boxes on ground floor
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty will be provided with all Homes
STEEPED IN HISTORY
Steeped in a wealth of captivating history and rich culture, and surrounded by some of Northern Ireland’s most beautiful landscapes, Ardavon House at Ardavon Estate showcases the very definition of stylish and elegant living.
Nestled within the grounds of the charming Ardavon House on the Glen Road in prestigious Cultra, this stunning location boasts excellence, luxury and grandeur.
Dating back to the 1870s, Ardavon House stands proudly in a mature woodland, once home to Samuel Trimble, the deputy treasurer of County Antrim and builder of the stunning house and gardens that are still visible today.
Located just a short distance from a multitude of activities, eateries and open green spaces, the esteemed Holywood area guarantees that there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
Whether it’s enjoying a game of golf on the lush fairways of the Royal Belfast Golf Club, kicking back and relaxing at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa or taking a stroll through the serene Redburn Country Park, Ardavon Park provides an exceptional selection of nearby amenities.
Thanks to Holywood’s notable collection of chic cafés and outstanding restaurants, residents also have the opportunity to experience some of the country’s finest cuisine. What’s more, with the renowned Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club’s impressive premises situated just a stone’s throw away, this unparalleled location is perfect for those seeking tranquillity on the waters of Belfast Lough.
Providing direct rail links from Cultra to Bangor, Belfast and beyond, and situated only a short drive away from George Best City Airport, it goes without saying Ardavon House is perfectly placed for commuters.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
Established in 2000 Warwick Architects is a multi-award winning practice located in Templepatrick, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland. Warwick Architects specialise in traditional and contemporary architecture and are renowned for some of the most exclusive homes in Northern Ireland.
The design of Ardavon House as a luxury apartment building has been carefully considered with detailing to reflect the history and style of the original building. The apartment layouts are designed to take advantage of their orientation in terms of the sun and view and provide a high quality accommodation. The scale and proportion of the elevations and the choice of materials for the scheme all make for an exceptionally high quality building. To complement the luxury apartments and provide a different building tenure, a courtyard of townhouses has been designed as a converted stable courtyard. Brick and natural stone chosen for the materials in the courtyard are reflective of buildings of this type and create a very distinct identity for this building. High specification of materials, hardscape, landscaping and lighting to the courtyard creates a community space for residents to enjoy.
The Gatelodge at the entrance to the site had been designed using proportions and detailing also found in the main apartment building. This gives a flavour of the quality of finish and detail on entering the site. The overall scheme is extremely successful in offering luxury apartments, townhouses and detached houses across the site as well as retaining the existing mature vegetation to complement the setting for the newly constructed properties.