Ulster Bank Building, Da Vinci Complex, Culmore Ro, Derry-Londonderry, BT48 8JB
Office (3,613 sq. feet)
- Excellent office suite within a landmark building
- Highly prominent location fronting Culmore Road, one of the city's arterial routes
- Fitted to a high specification with exceptional natural lighting
- Air conditioned
- On site parking with 5 allocated spaces
- Excellent local amenities
The subject suite is located on the 2nd floor of the Ulster Bank Building, a prominent and modern 4-storey retail and office property on the Culmore Road.
The building is extremely prominent and has a corporate, headquarter presence. The suite is accessed from the front of the building, through a modern common atrium with lift access. Internally, the suite comprises open plan work space with a large board room, kitchen/staff room, WC’s and stores.
It is finished to a high standard to include air conditioning, suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting, plastered and painted walls and raised access carpeted floors. With windows on all aspects, the space provides excellent natural lighting and views across the city.
The building benefits from on site car parking facilities and access to a private car park at Da Vinci’s Hotel which is adjacent to the Building. 5 dedicated parking spaces are offered with the suite.