- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Self-contained modern office suite with own-door access from street level.
- Extending to approximately 1,512 sqft (140.50 sqm).
- Forms part of the Grade B1 Listed Ormeau Baths, a former Victorian Bath House which has been converted and extended to provide unique office space.
The Ormeau Baths occupy a prominent position on Ormeau Avenue approximately 500m south of Belfast City Hall between the intersections of Linenhall Street and Adelaide Street.
Occupiers within the locality include the BBC, First Derivatives, Deloitte, Invest NI and the Clayton Hotel.
The Great Victoria Bus & Rail Terminus is only a short walk away whilst there are a number of public and private carparks in the immediate locality.
The subject comprises a modern self-contained office suite situated on the 2nd floor within one of the city's most readily identifiable buildings, the Grade B1 Listed former Victorian bath house constructed in c. 1888, has been converted and extended to provide unique office accommodation.
The suite, benefitting from own-door access directly from Maryville Street and situated under the barrel vaulted roof of the west wing, is arranged to provide an open plan office space with two meeting rooms which are separated from the main office by sliding wooden framed glazed partitions.
The accommodation also benefits from kitchen and WC facilities.
Internal fit out includes:
- Plastered & painted walls and ceiling.
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Wall mounted lighting.
- Perimeter trunking.
- Oil fired heating to perimeter radiators.
- Windows on all elevations affording good natural light throughout.
- Intercom access control to front door.
The premises provides the following approximate net internal area:
2nd Floor Office: 1,512 sqft (140.50 sqm)
- Term: By Negotiation.
- Rent: ?22,500 per annum exclusive.
- Repairs: Full Repairing Terms.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover external repairs, maintenance & management of the common parts and heating of the premises. Estimated at approx. ?3,925 per annum exclusive.
- Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the landlord in respect of the buildings insurance premium. Estimated at approx. ?767 per annum exclusive.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that the Net Annual Value is ?10,800 resulting in rates payable of approximately ?5,812 for the year 2020/21, based on Rate in ? of 0.538166.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »