- 'Ready to go' development opportunity
- Full planning for 42 apartments - 4 blocks - 33,135 Sq. Ft. (Net Floor Area)
- Located in a very popular area of east Belfast in close proximity to Ballyhackamore and Belmont
- 3 minutes from Glider and bus routes
- A number of schools and a range of retail / leisure amenities are close by
- Site area - c 1 acre (0.37 Ha)
- Article 161 drainage bond in place
- For planning and technical information log into the online data room
As outlined in red, the property comprises a broadly rectangular plot of fully approved, development land with an extensive frontage to Dundela Avenue. The subject lands have full planning approval and an Article 161 in place for the erection of 42 apartments in 4 blocks which facilitates phased construction.
In summary the ‘approved’ scheme (part) comprises
2 beds – 38 no. units
3 beds – 4 no. units
All preparatory work has been completed with site entrance and sight lines formed. An article 161 drainage bond is in place together with a connection manhole into the public sewer.
Foundations have been formed to the entrance of block C and commencement of retaining wall confirmed.
With a total net area of c. 31,135 sq ft, the approved scheme will provide a mix of very marketable 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units the majority of which are in the range c 700 sq ft to c 1140 sq ft. (see schedule of ‘approved’ units).
Many of the apartments will benefit from a southerly aspect,