- Ballymoney is a town in County Antrim which is located 47 miles North of Belfast and 8 miles Southeast of Coleraine.
- Prominent retail investment situated in Ballymoney town centre.
- The immediate areas is occupied other national retailers including Lidl, Tesco and Home Bargains.
- Let in its entirety to Poundland Limited for £60,000 per annum.
- Leased until 24th October 2026 proving 3.34 years unexpired lease term.
- Poundland Limited have a CreditSafe score of 100/100 which reflects ‘Very Low Risk’.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £900,000 (Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds) exclusive of VAT.
The subject premises comprises a modern purpose-built, single storey former supermarket with associated car parking and servicing facilities now trading as Poundland.
Ballymoney is a town in County Antrim which is located 47 miles North of Belfast and 8 miles Southeast of Coleraine.
The premises are situated in Seymour Street, adjacent to Main Street. Surrounding Occupiers include Lidl, Tesco, Home Bargains and Millsport Motorcycles. Ballymoney Train Station is situated only 0.2 miles away.