Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Welcome to Woodbrook at Brokerstown Village. Tradition with a modern twist.
"The tree lined village green and pleasantly bustling square are focal points around which traditionally designed homes radiate out down winding village streets."
The Charm Of A Village Community & The Benefits Of Sustainable Living
At Brokerstown Village, West Lisburn, a remarkable new development is taking shape.
The inspiration behind Woodbrook harks back to a quieter, more relaxed era. Its tree lined village green and pleasantly bustling square are focal pints around which traditionally designed homes radiate out down winding village streets.
Lagan Homes believe that these 'communal areas' will reinforce a sense of community and just as in a traditional village settlement, encourage neighbours to interact and engage with each other. To that end, traffic speeds are calmed throughout the development, effectively enabling residents to use the streets as social and recreational spaces.
An Eclectic Blend Of Traditionally Designed Homes
Woodbrook provides a fascinating variety of home types, each with their own character and identity. These range from 2 & 3 bedroom apartments to 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses and 4 bedroom detached houses.
The starting point and inspiration in our building design was the study of traditional house styles in surrounding County Down villages including Hillsborough and Moira. From this, house types have strong reference to the traditional designs and follow the massing, materials and window configurations of a typical Northern Ireland house, creating a clear connection with the past without being pastiche. The modern interpretation of local vernacular architecture is clearly illustrated by two landmark buildings which form a gateway to the entrance of Woodbrook.
There's great diversity in the number of different designs incorporated on the development. This is a deliberate ploy to create a more interesting architectural landscape and one much like you wold find in much older villages.
The interiors of all the homes are of a superior standard than you might expect in a new-build development. Elegantly designed kitchens and contemporary style sanitary ware are some of the features currently impressing potential buyers.
The Perfect Location In So Many Ways
Brokerstown Village is situated within the picturesque leafy suburbs of West Lisburn and is bounded by the Ballinderry Road to the South, Brokerstown Road to the East and Glenavy Road to the North. To the West is open countryside, stretching out beyond the development's landscaped streams, woodland and hedgerows.
Lisburn City Centre is just minutes away by car where you'll find some of Northern Ireland's finest shops, schools and recreational facilities.
Meanwhile, Belfast is accessed by the new North Lisburn feeder road which has reduced travel times significantly. A new road linking Lisburn directly to Sprucefield is also in the pipeline which will give access directly onto the M1 Motorway. There is also a proposed new railway station just minutes away at Knockmore.
- Choice of kitchen doors, work top colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob & electric single oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCs:
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom & ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splashback tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen / dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating – energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- Supply only for gas fire to living room (if applicable)
- Choice of fireplace surround (depending on house type)
- Internal décor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point within the roof space
- Zoned security alarm
- Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete, render and stone effect
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick, corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where applicable)
- Bitmac / brick pavior / decorative stone driveways
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
- All selections to be made from the builder's nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- Internal images are of a former show house