Unit 8, Skeoge,
Glenabbey Road, Londonderry, BT48 8SZ
£35,000 per year
£35,000 per year +fees
- High Profile New-build Commercial Unit extending to approx. 1832 sq ft
- Centrally located within a large residential area with up to 1,500 new homes under construction.
- Suitable for alternative uses such as café/restaurant, bakery, hairdressers, beauticians, pharmacy, launderette/dry cleaners etc. subject to the necessary approvals
- Located along the A2 Skeoge Link which was completed in 2008 providing a connection from the Foyle Bridge to the Buncrana Road.
- Site adjacent to the well-established Lynch's EUROSPAR store
- £35,000 per annum + VAT
- ALL ENQUIRIES TO MR D HENRY TEL: (028) 7034 377
- TO LET
- TO LET – High Profile Commercial Unit
- Derry officially Londonderry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and the fourth largest in Ireland. The residential population of the city was 107,877 (2011 Census) and a cross border catchment of 400,000 (Derry City Council 2014).
Derry is approximately 70 miles North West of Belfast via the M2/A6 and 21 miles East of Letterkenny in the Republic of Ireland via the N13. The City has very good road and rail links and benefits from its own deep seaport “Foyle Port” and own airport “Derry City Airport” at Eglinton with direct connections to the UK, ROI and Europe.
Derry City is the most youthful city in Ireland with 43% of its residents under 30 years of age and 65 % of working age. The Magee Campus of the University of Ulster is also located within the heart of the Cityside.
In the last 15 years there has been a major drive to increase inward investment in the City, more recently concentrating on digital industries. The City Centre has two main shopping centres; the Foyleside Shopping Centre which has 45 stores and 1430 parking spaces and the Richmond Centre which has 39 retail units. The Quayside Shopping Centre also serves the Cityside and there is also Lisnagelvin Shopping Centre in the Waterside.
The subject property is located just off the A515 Road and Glenabbey Road in the Cityside Area. The area is well connected with rail and bus connections nearby. The A515 Road forms part of the road network to Donegal.
The local area is of mixed use to include a variety of commercial and residential users with 20,000 plus traffic movements past this location per day.
- The unit which extends to approx. 1,832 sq ft is situated within a recently established Neighbourhood Centre and is suitable for a variety of uses such as hairdressers/beauticians, pharmacy, opticians, bakery or butchers, café or hot food outlet or restaurant subject to the necessary approvals.
- Planning Application No: LA11/2019/0436/F approved April 2020 for 7 potential units for use as hairdressers or beauticians, pharmacy or optician, florist, bakery or butchers, café or hot food outlet or restaurant, church hall, community building, Bank or Credit Union or Building Society, Off Licence, Launderette or dry cleaners and associated walled service yard, landscaping, car parking and access.
- A Managing Agent shall be appointed to administer all common areas and a service charge shall be applied.