- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully furnished luxury 2 bedroom apartment
- Spacious open plan living dining area
- Kitchen to include appliances such as fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and electric hobs and oven.
- 2 large double bedrooms, one with modern ensuite bathroom
- Second bathroom with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Gas Fired Central Heating (GFCH) and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Close to QUB, city hospital and public transport links
- Available 1st April 2019 – Early viewing highly recommended!!
Finlay Graham Property are delighted to bring to the rental market this luxury 2 bedroom apartment located on Melrose Street, just off the Lisburn Road. This property will be of particular interest to young professionals or mature students looking for quality accommodation in close proximity to QUB, the city hospital and transport links to the rest of the city.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »