Contact the Agent
GVM Auctioneers (Limerick)
- Previous planning approved for hotel leisure entertainment complex
- Must have enormous development potential
- Hugely popular tourism area on the shores of Lough Derg
- Just 15 minutes drive from Killaloe
- Prominent road frontage
- East Clare Golf Club is nearby
- Good local shopping and numerous good quality bars and restaurants
- Possible residential development potential
- Great local sporting and leisure facilities
- Shannon Airport 50km.Limerick City 35km
A prime development site extending to Circa 2.2 st acres with planning approved in 2010 for the construction of an 18 bedroom hotel together with bar, lounge, restaurant, kitchens, offices, function room,8 apartments, leisure centre and swimming pool.
Tuamgraney/Scariff are joined and located just north of Killaloe in east County Clare. The town is on the West end of Lough Derg ,which is one of the prettiest parts of the Lough, and is best known for its harbour. Scariff is an angling centre with streams flowing into Scariff Bay. The locality is a tourist hot spot and hugely popular with locals and tourists.
This centrally located site enjoys prominent frontage on to the main road and has potential for numerous uses including tourist orientated operations to include hotel, leisure, hostel, or also could also be developed as a high density residential site.
Full details on request. Call Tom Crosse on 087 2547717.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.