The Langley, Lancaster Park,
Four Winds, Belfast, BT8 6ZQ
3 Bed Semi-detached House (4 homes)
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
Prices from £279,950 to £322,500
Exhaust Air Source Heat Pump
1,273 sq. feet
Lancaster Park Development
This property forms part of the Lancaster Park development.
Click to view all available property type within this development.
|Site 17 Lancaster Park||Sold||1,273 sq. feet|
|Site 18 Lancaster Park||Sold||1,273 sq. feet|
|Site 57 Lancaster Park||Sale agreed||1,273 sq. feet|
|Site 58 Lancaster Park||Sale agreed||1,273 sq. feet|
Show Home Open Viewing
Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
A CLEANER, GREENER, LEANER way of living!
219 Passivhaus homes coming soon to South Belfast
PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH
We take the outside air, pass
it through our Nilan energy- efficient total indoor climate solution, which heats the air and filters it to ensure the inside air is free from bacteria, pollens and germs
PROTECTING YOUR PLANET
We aren’t using fossil fuels
to heat your home. They are heated using the heat emitted by your appliances and some other very clever things! Moving towards a net zero operational carbon built house is achievable when new homes are built to Passivhaus standard.
PROTECTING YOUR WALLET
Because your home is so airtight, over 90% of the heat generated inside, stays inside! That’s a huge saving on your annual energy spend!
The ever changing cost of oil and gas won’t affect you - your house will remain constantly cheaper to run!
5 KEY PRINCIPLES THAT MAKE PASSIVHAUS HOMES
This is a key component of these homes. We use high spec materials which significantly improve the thermal performance of your home, reducing your heating bills and your carbon emissions.
HIGH QUALITY WINDOWS AND DOORS
High specification doors and accredited triple glazed windows ensure that the heat in your house stays in your house.
The Airtightness of our homes meet Passivhaus exacting standards preventing heat losses through the fabric of the building thus reducing heating costs.
MECHANICAL HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATOR
Our Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilator ensures a daily air exchange with the removal of dust particles, smells and excess humidity in exchange for a pleasant and healthy indoor climate.
THERMAL BRIDGE-FREE DETAILING
Thermal bridges allow huge heat losses in houses through poor insulation and poor design. The Passivhaus Standard uses clever design and a continuous thermal building “envelope” to deliver radical energy efficiency and exceptional comfort.
The Passive House model is an internationally recognised building standard delivering homes that require significantly reduced energy for heating or cooling. Incredibly, Passive Homes consume between 75%-90% less heating energy than a conventional house
Includes Sunroom & Solar Panels
- Quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and stainless steel handles
- Laminate worktop with upstand
- Soft closing drawers and doors
- Integrated appliances to include ceramic hob, high level single oven, microwave combi, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary chrome monoblock tap
- 1.5 low profile stainless steel sink
UTILITY (Where applicable)
- Choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours, laminate worktops and matching handles
- Range of low level and tall housing storage units
- Plumbed for standing washing machine / condensing dryer
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- Contemporary bathroom suites and white sanitary ware
- Back to wall WC
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors
- Vanity unit (bathroom & ensuite)
- Feature wall mirror with lighting in ensuite
- Thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate handheld
- Chrome heated towel rails in bathroom, ensuite & WC
FLOORING & TILES
- LVT flooring to Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining / Snug (where applicable), Utility Room and WC
- High-quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Carpets to Stairs and Landing
- Ceramic floors tiles to upstairs bathroom & ensuite
- Tiled shower enclosures
- Splashback to wash hand basin in WC
- PassivHaus certified Nilan Compact P complementary ventilation and heating system that provides your house with ventilation, heat recovery & production of domestic hot water.
- This system ensures a daily air exchange with the removal of dust particles, smells and excess humidity in exchange for a pleasant and healthy indoor climate
- All walls to be painted throughout - colour scheme as chosen by interior designer
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical light fittings and sockets to include USB sockets. TV points in Kitchen / Dining Room / Living Room / Master Bedroom & Telephone / Data point for main BT & Virgin Media connection
- Energy saving LED downlights and ceiling pendants where applicable
- 40mm traditional white 4 panel doors
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Wireless alarm system available (optional extra)
- Construction built to PassivHaus LEB standard
- Solar PV panels on roof as standard. Additional battery storage upgrade option in future if required.
- Locally produced brick or rendered facades
- Feature lighting to front & rear doors
- Grey triple glazed windows
- Seamless aluminium gutters
- Black front door with 5-point multi-lock system
- UPVC downpipes
- Flagging to paths & patio
- External power socket which can be converted to EV charging point
- External water tap to rear garden
- Bitmac driveways
- Lawns turfed to front and rear garden areas
- Landscaping plan to include hedging, railing & planting (where applicable)
WARRANTY / SERVICE CHARGES
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Annual service charge to be collected by management company
- Specification is for guidance purposes only and can be subject to change. Images shown for illustration purposes only.
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH WC
- LOUNGE: 16' 2" x 12' 6" (4.93m x 3.81m)
- KITCHEN/ DINING: 15' 5" x 12' 6" (4.7m x 3.81m) max
- FAMILY: 10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m) max
- UTILITY ROOM: 8' 1" x 6' 6" (2.46m x 1.98m) max
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 13' 10" x 12' 6" (4.22m x 3.81m) max
- ENSUITE: 8' 10" x 6' 6" (2.69m x 1.98m)
- BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" x 9' 2" (4.06m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" x 8' 1" (2.97m x 2.46m) max
- BATHROOM: 9' 2" x 6' 8" (2.79m x 2.03m)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.