- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Full Planning Permission for a single storey dwelling and garage (Ref. H/2008/0693/F).
- Water & electricity nearby.
- Site is said to extend to 0.92 acres.
- Tucked away in a quiet rural locality just c. 1.5 miles from the centre of Draperstown.
- Directions - from the centre of Draperstown take the sign post headed towards Magherafelt (B47). Travel for c.0.7 miles. Turn right onto the Drumard Road. Travel for a further c. 1.1 miles, at the top of this hill on the left hand side drive for c. 0.3 miles, the site is located on the left hand side.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- STORAGE AREA:
- KITCHEN WITH SNUG AREA OFF:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- BEDROOM (1) WITH EN SUITE:
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- with built in wardrobes.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »