- A delightful & Secluded site with Full Planning for a Detached 5 bedroom Dwelling
- Full Planning Permission Granted for Approximately 3,890 sq.ft. Residence Sited on c.2 acres
- Foundations in place to a Sub Floor Level
- Integrated Double Garage
- A Well Designed Full Two Storey Residence with Uninterupted views to the Mourne Mountains in the West & the Irish Sea in the East
- Accessed via its own Private Laneway & Bounded by Pleasant Agricultural Lands on all sides
- In close proximity to Curran's Award Winning Restaurant in Chapeltown
- Comfortable Commuting distance to Downpatrick & to Further parts of the Province
- Approximately 3 miles from Castle Ward National Trust Estate, Benderg Nature Reserve & Argalss Golf Club
- Just 4 miles from the picturesque sea side village of Strangford
A rare opportunity to build a full two storey property with un-interrupted views of the Mourne Mountains and also across the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man.
This site enjoys a sunny position in the heart of County Down and is bounded by agricultural lands on all sides
With foundations in place for a 3,890 sq.ft property set in c. 2 acres. It boasts 5 generous double bedrooms (3 en-suite), 3 well proportioned reception rooms with a kitchen linking through to a rear utility and integrated double garage with first floor loft storage above.
It is not often that an opportunity of such grandeur is made available in this locality and it is sure to see strong interest (Further drawings are available upon request).
Heading out of Downpatrick towards Ballyhornan along the Ballyhornan Road, Church Road is on the right hand side before entering Ballyhornan. The site is located appoximately 300 yards along Church Road on the left hand side.