- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful site with Full Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- Full Planning Permission for Approximately 2000ft2 Property
- Quotation For The Supply and Erection of A Timber Frame Home is £41,900
- Integrated Garage/Workshop
- Foundations in Place to Finished Floor
- Designed to be Completed in Timber Frame or Conventional Construction
- Potential for Additional Accommodation in the Roof Cavity
- Telephone/Electricity/Water Supply All On Site (all fees paid)
- Site includes a Lockable Container for Storage Before or During Construction
- Mature Site in an Area of Diverse Wildlife
- Uninterrupted Views over Open Countryside, Including the Dromara Hills
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
- Additional Concrete Foundations on Site for a Kota (finish BBQ Hut)
Additional InformationSITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING EXTENDING TO APPROX. 2000 SQFT.
This is fantastic opportunity to build a superb property on this delightful countryside site. The mature site enjoys a sunny position deep in the Co. Down countryside with an array of wildlife and beautiful views over rolling fields, including the Dromara Hills. With foundations in place the building has been completed to the finished floor and includes an under property garage/workshop which may be used as an extensive utility room as well, if desired. The property has been designed to be completed in timber frame or conventional construction with a high degree of insulation. There is also the option of creating an upper level in the roof cavity. Hard core standing area is in place beside the foundations to allow machinery to be placed on site during construction. The site is accessed via a shared lane way and is situated close to local amenities along with being within commuting distance of Belfast and many other parts of the province.
Heading from Crossgar towards Listooder/Ballynahinch on Ballynahinch Road, turn left on to Church Road and Pegg's Wood Lane is on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »