This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- A delightful & Secluded site with Full Planning for a Detached 5 bedroom Dwelling
- Full Planning Permission Granted for Approximately 3,890 sq.ft. Residence Sited on c.2 acres
- Foundations in place to a Sub Floor Level
- Integrated Double Garage
- A Well Designed Full Two Storey Residence with Uninterupted views to the Mourne Mountains in the West & the Irish Sea in the East
- Accessed via its own Private Laneway & Bounded by Pleasant Agricultural Lands on all sides
- In close proximity to Curran’s Award Winning Restaurant in Chapeltown
- Comfortable Commuting distance to Downpatrick & to Further parts of the Province
- Approximately 3 miles from Castle Ward National Trust Estate, Benderg Nature Reserve & Argalss Golf Club
- Just 4 miles from the picturesque sea side village of Strangford
Additional InformationSITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION & FOUNDATIONS IN PLACE FOR A SUPERB COUNTRY RESIDENCE EXTENDING TO 3,890 SQ.FT.
A rare opportunity to build a full two storey property with un-interrupted views of the Mourne Mountains and also across the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man.
This site enjoys a sunny position in the heart of County Down and is bounded by agricultural lands on all sides
With foundations in place for a 3,890 sq.ft property set in c. 2 acres. It boasts 5 generous double bedrooms (3 en-suite), 3 well proportioned reception rooms with a kitchen linking through to a rear utility and integrated double garage with first floor loft storage above.
It is not often that an opportunity of such grandeur is made available in this locality and it is sure to see strong interest (Further drawings are available upon request).
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »