- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A delightful & Secluded site with Full Planning for a Detached 5 bedroom Dwelling
- Full Planning Permission Granted for Approximately 3,890 sq.ft. Residence Sited on c.2 acres
- Foundations in place to a Sub Floor Level
- Integrated Double Garage
- A Well Designed Full Two Storey Residence with Uninterupted views to the Mourne Mountains in the West & the Irish Sea in the East
- Accessed via its own Private Laneway & Bounded by Pleasant Agricultural Lands on all sides
- In close proximity to Curran's Award Winning Restaurant in Chapeltown
- Comfortable Commuting distance to Downpatrick & to Further parts of the Province
- Approximately 3 miles from Castle Ward National Trust Estate, Benderg Nature Reserve & Argalss Golf Club
- Just 4 miles from the picturesque sea side village of Strangford
Additional InformationSITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION & FOUNDATIONS IN PLACE FOR A SUPERB COUNTRY RESIDENCE EXTENDING TO 3,890 SQ.FT.
A rare opportunity to build a full two storey property with un-interrupted views of the Mourne Mountains and also across the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man.
This site enjoys a sunny position in the heart of County Down and is bounded by agricultural lands on all sides
With foundations in place for a 3,890 sq.ft property set in c. 2 acres. It boasts 5 generous double bedrooms (3 en-suite), 3 well proportioned reception rooms with a kitchen linking through to a rear utility and integrated double garage with first floor loft storage above.
It is not often that an opportunity of such grandeur is made available in this locality and it is sure to see strong interest (Further drawings are available upon request).
Heading out of Downpatrick towards Ballyhornan along the Ballyhornan Road, Church Road is on the right hand side before entering Ballyhornan. The site is located appoximately 300 yards along Church Road on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »