- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prime building site with full planning permission for a traditional two-storey detached residence for sale in the popular village of Hilltown.
- Circa 0.33 acre site which occupies a roadside location along the Rathfriland Road, Hillltown, opposite no.9 Rathfriland Road and adjacent to no. 10.
- Situated within walking distance of village centre and all local amenities.
- Newry City within 9 miles (15 minute drive), Rostrevor 8 miles, and Rathfriland 3 miles.
- Attractive architecturally designed house with modern features will extend to 2100 sq ft.
- Full Planning Permission granted under reference LA07/2018/1666/F.
- Mains water and sewer adajcent to site.
- Right of way will be granted for vehicluar access over lane owned by no. 10 Rathfriland Road.
- The successful purchaser will be required to provide the visibility splays in accordance with the planning permission.
- Full details and specification as per attached documents available for download.
- All enquiries strictly to selling agent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »