Please ask agent for details
** No deposit for buyers purchasing through Co-Ownership **
Improvement to Plans
The Killead : The ensuite off bedroom one is now going to be built in robes. If an ensuite is required that would be charged as an extra, subject to stage of construction (price on request).
The Dundrod : Three new windows have been added in the kitchen/family area.
The Garlandstown : The double doors have been replaced by a window and the
kitchen units have been moved to that side of the room.
The Weaver (Semi-detached Villa) & The Crumlin (End Townhouse not detached as described in the brochure) : The double doors have been replaced by a window and the kitchen moved to that side of the room. An extra window has been added to the dining area.
(1) The Weaver accommodation is described as having a family area, this is a misprint
(2) The First Floor Apartment : Listed in Bedroom 1 is a WC - this is a misprint and should read a cupboard.
Further details available from Agent or builder on site.
Georgian village styled detached and semi-detached homes, townhouses and apartments.
Following the success of Maple Park, Crumlin and Old Stables, Ballinderry, Porter & Co are delighted to announce their next Georgian styled development at Portmore Hall, Ballydonaghy Road, Crumlin. Located just fifteen miles from Belfast City Centre, Crumlin is the perfect choice for a sleepy rural retreat. With all the charm and beauty of a small village, it is also a thriving community with a busy Main Street and a host of annual events such as the annual Crumlin festival.
Walking along the riverbank through the woods, dells and falling waters of Crumlin Glen is a favourite pastime of many locals and visitors to the area, while the views of the dense forest and river from the surrounding hills are nothing short of inspirational. Crumlin Village has two nurseries, five primary schools and one secondary school, in addition to a plethora of shops, bakeries, cafes and restaurants. With a host of famous landmarks, like Balance House, Crumlin Clock Tower and the Cockle House, the area is a pleasure to live, work or relax in. Crumlin has a superb road infrastructure linking the village to Antrim, Lisburn, Craigavon, Belfast International Airport and Belfast and the Portmore Hall development is situated just off the main Ballydonaghy Road.
With their clever design and exceptional craftsmanship, the Portmore Hall development is a Georgian inspired development. This collection of traditionally constructed homes have been designed and built by the award winning ‘Porter & Co’. Each one has been carefully constructed from only the finest materials and built according to the highest specification. With the best of both worlds; the style and atmosphere of a classical home and the use of modern building methods and materials creates a sense of quality which others can only aspire to.
The Portmore Hall concept is inspired by the classic Georgian village theme, with a variety of townhouses, detached, semis and apartments. Scenic landscape areas will further add to the character of the overall development and many homes face onto green squares in order to create an ambience that will be unique to this scheme.
Apartments, townhouses and semidetached homes will be completed with fitted kitchens incorporating an electric hob, single oven, stainless steel extractor hood, washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer, sanitary ware and fireplace. Detached homes will have PC sums available for kitchen and fireplace to enable personal choice and a high specification of sanitary ware will be standard.
- All detached houses will include garages
- Sash Windows, double glazed in PVC frames
- All homes are internally decorated, internal walls painted in 'crumpled linen' and ceilings in white emulsion
- Solid floors to ground and first floors
- 2.7m (9'0") ground floor ceiling height
- Four-panelled doors with quality ironmongery
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous electric specification with mains linked smoke alarms
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom fitted with classic white sanitary ware. Please note no shower doors or bathroom screens will be supplied or fitted.
- PC Sums for the Cidercourt - £8,000 for kitchen and utility, £1,000 for fireplace
- PC Sums for The Glenoak, Ballinderry, and Dundrod - £5,000 for kitchen and utility, £1,000 for fireplace
- Townhouses and Semi-detached include fitted kitchens incorporating electric hob, single oven, stainless steel extractor hood, washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer.
- Apartments will be Turnkey including carpets and floor tiling where applicable and a choice of fireplace.
- Detached and Semi-detached homes – fireplace PC Allowance £1,000 to be chosen from builders supplier.
- Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering
- Natural slate or small red clay tiled roofs
- Georgian style street lighting
- Railings to allocated areas
- Please note no shower doors or bathroom screens will be supplied or fitted.
** No deposit for first time buyers purchasing through Co-Ownership **
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near