O'Reillys Bar, 7-9 Rathfriland Road,
Ballynahinch, Dromara, BT25 2JG
£500 per week
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Ballynahinch)
£500 per week +fees
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Bar/ Restaurant
- 2 x adjoining bars
- Seating area with feature fireplace to northerly annex
- Further seating to southern and eastern annex with function
- room / restaurant area including further feature fireplace
- Large kitchen with cold storage and further office / storage
- Male / Female WCs
We are delighted to offer for sale/let one of the most well know bars in County Down. OReillys Bar and restaurant in Dromara has attracted people from far and wide over the years and became an Iconic building in the village. It is believed that OReillys had been used a coach house when the coaches ran between Carrickfergus and Dublin and had some famous visitors over the years including film star Errol Flynn. The substantial commercial unit has been recently refurbished and is ready for the potential client to walk in and open the doors for business. With so much to offer in such a great location we recommend viewing to appreciate the potential.
- Front bar 41'0 x 21'7 (12.50m x 6.58m)
- Large bar and fireplace.
- Rear restaurant 47'7 x 17'0 (14.50m x 5.18m)
- Large multi fuel stove.
- Back bar 26'5 x 18'4 (8.05m x 5.59m)
- Large bar.
- Sitting area 20'3 x 18'8 (6.17m x 5.69m)
- Kitchen 37'10 x 23'4 (11.53m x 7.11m)
- Cold store
- Keg store 12'11 x12'11 (3.94m x 3.94m)
- Male and female toilets
- There is a large tarmaced yard/parking to the side and rear with various outbuildings and beer store accessed directly off
- The subject is located in the heart of Dromara village, County Down. It lies c.6 miles to the southwest of Ballynahinch and
c.20 miles from Belfast City Centre.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing