Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
PHASE ONE ALL SOLD - PHASE TWO NOW ON RELEASE
Old Mill Race, Glebe Hill Road, Tandragee, is a quality turnkey development offering new build homes finished to the highest standards using local traditional craftmanship. This exclusive development features an excellent range of carefully planned detached, linked detached and semi-detached homes.
Located in the picturesque setting on the outskirts of Tandragee overlooking Tandragee Golf course and the rolling hills beyond, with easy access to local schools, shops and neighbouring towns.
Buildcon Homes, have over 30 years building experience, creating homes of the highest quality, design and workmanship, All homes come with an excellent turnkey finish and are covered by Global Warranty Scheme.
- Phase 1 Sold, Launch of Phase 2, in this popular New Development on outskirts of Tandragee
- Traditional Construction
- Cream uPVC double glazed windows
- 10 year Global Home Warranty cover
- Outside Tap
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- Good Energy Efficiency Rating Homes
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens sown out to front and rear
- Timber fencing to part of side and rear garden boundaries
- Tarmac Driveway
- Mostly brick, (excluding The Flax House Type), with feature door, sill, bay and side elevation detailing in some house types
- Optional Detached Garage available on some sites, (see Agent for pricing and further details)
- Choice of High & low level Kitchen units* with fitted electric Oven, gas Hob, automatic washing machine, integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Work top fitted in Utility Room*
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- Choice of carpets, (supplied by builder), to Stairs, landings, Lounge & Bedrooms *
- Multi-Fuel stove with Hearth, (supplied by builder) *
- All internal walls, ceilings, and woodwork painted white throughout
- Moulded Skirting & Architraves
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Energy Efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Smoke & C02 Detectors as standard
- Choice of Ceramic floor tiling* to Hallway, Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- Choice of partial wall tiling* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- * From Specified Range with Nominated Suppliers or supplied by Builder
Please Note - Warranty Provider on this scheme is ICW - International Construction Warranty
McArdle & Toman, 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL 028 3883 1085
Haldane Fisher (Various Site locations) Tel: Newry, 028 302 63201) or Tel: Portadown,028 38 616700
or A. J. Plumbing Supplies, Unit 7 Brookfield Industrial Estate, Banbridge, BT32 3AP, Tel, 028 406 22717
Supplied by Builder
Supplied by Builder
Tile Tac Direct, Unit 2 Carriewood Industrial Park, Station Road, Castlewellan, BT31 9NF, Tel: 028 437 78548
Initial Booking deposit of £2,000 made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Buildcon Homes.
Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale.
To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be employed and each property owner in the complex will pay an annual maintenance fee.
All houses covered by Global Home Warranty Scheme. Builder responsible for NIE Connection. No Alternations may be made to building specifications.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure, at any time, in order to benefit the development scheme.
FLOOR PLANS / ELEVATIONS.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans/elevations, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other item are approx. and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser.
Approx Travelling times from Old Mill Race, Tandragee to:
- Scarva, 6 Minutes
- Gilford, 6 Minutes
- Portadown, 18 Minutes
- Newry, 26 Minutes
- Banbridge, 15 Minutes
- Dungannon, 38 Minutes
- Belfast, 45 Minutes
- Belfast International Airport, 50 Minutes
- Dublin Airport, 1 Hr, 19 Minutes
The development fronts the Glebe Hill Road.