Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Stunning New Show Home Now Open Sunday 2pm-4pm
A picturesque village environment where the convenience of city meets with the rolling County Down countryside.
Picture a village set amid pristine rolling green hills. A village that embodies the elegance of classical Georgian style, yet is modern in its form and function. A village that is home to people with families… people with aspirations…people like you. Picture yourself in Millmount Village. For all your life.
Millmount Village offers its residents that rarest of living opportunities - where an outstanding location, superb architectural design and the very best in contemporary engineering have been fused together to create a very special place.
In fact, Millmount Village offers living solutions for all your life. You'll find a selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes including detached, semi-detached, townhouses and apartments. From young families, looking for a clean, safe environment close to schools, shops and entertainment, to mature couples who value peace, calm and a sense of community, whatever you want for all your life, you'll find it here, in Millmount Village.
Of Town and Country
The location of Millmount Village combines a number of highly desirable qualities – its rural setting offers an easy springboard into the town, yet also offers a convenient retreat from the urban mêlée.
The thriving village of Dundonald is only a few minutes away, and comes complete with an ASDA supermarket, plus local shops, cafés, bars and play areas. Dundonald also has a richly textured history. A medieval Norman motte, one of the largest in Ireland, dominates the landscape.
Belfast City Centre can be reached in around 15 minutes and the provincial towns of Comber, Newtownards, Holywood and Bangor all fall within a similar drive-time. George Best Belfast City Airport is ten minutes from Millmount Village.
Millmount Village lies in close proximity to the major conurbations of Castlereagh, North Down and Ards. This means that families have access to some of the best state, private and integrated schools in Northern Ireland.
The Comber Greenway is ideal for those who like to run, cycle or perhaps just amble along this idyllic traffic-free route that meanders through the picturesque countryside, winding its way from Comber to Belfast. You can also keep fit at the David Lloyd sports centre where members take full advantage of its superb sporting facilities. The International Ice Bowl offers an Olympic size ice rink, a 20 lane bowling alley, plus Indianaland for the kids.
Streamvale Farm and Dundonald Leisure Park are only a few minutes away, keeping fun-seekers of every generation entertained. You will also find adventure golf, an eight screen cinema complex and a choice of international restaurants.
Out and About
To experience the great outdoors what could be better than the glorious Comber Greenway, winner of the Best European Greenway award. This 7 mile traffic-free cycle and walking route lies adjacent to Millmount Village, providing a unique and wonderful attraction to residents.
The Comber Greenway is an important and award winning corridor, a haven for local wildlife, nature conservation and urban diversity. It runs along the old Belfast and County Down Railway line, which closed in 1950. This safe, tranquil route will take you all the way to the centre of Belfast, or deliver you out to Comber, passing through the green fields and farmland of County Down.
Millmount Village's location gives you access to some of the most stunning scenery in Ireland. A trip to Scrabo Tower will reveal the true splendour of the Ards Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and Strangford Lough, one of the most important wildlife sites in Europe.
When it comes to meeting a family's everyday needs, Millmount Village has the answer, with some of the finest shopping opportunities in Northern Ireland on its doorstep. Belfast City Centre, Forestside, Bangor and Ards Shopping centres are all within easy reach.
For golfers, Shandon & Belvoir Golf Clubs are close by as well as a selection of other fine golf courses within a 20 minute drive of the village.
A Fusion of Traditional and Contemporary
Millmount Village has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland. Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work, and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Millmount Village.
Alan Patterson outlines the ethos and influences that have helped to shape this unique development:
Where Past, Present and Future Merge
The centrepiece of Millmount Village is Millmount House, a grand Georgian residence, now listed, which has stood here proudly for almost two hundred years. It was once the principle dwelling for Millmount Farm, a holding of around 53 acres, which in the nineteenth century boasted five whitewashed labourers' cottages, known collectively as Milltown.
From the late 1800s until recent living memory, Dundonald Cricket Club played competitively on the paddock in front of the house. Now, with its sympathetic conversion to period apartments, new life and vitality is being injected into this fine, historic building.
A Fusion of Traditional and Contemporary
With increasing awareness of the impact human activity has on the environment, Lagan Homes undertakes each design and build with one simple aim: to create stylish, ecologically friendly homes that incorporate the very best technology and innovation.
This means our homes are designed to create the best all-round living environment for you and your family. Lagan Homes are dedicated to building well insulated homes, ensuring the heat generated within your home, stays in your home. As a result, our homes achieve efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland, helping to reduce your carbon footprint and your heating costs. All of which means that when you buy from Lagan Homes, you can be sure you're getting a home that is beautiful, comfortable and cost efficient to run.
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, work top colours and handles will be available
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machines and tumble dryers are included. Depending on house type these can be standalone units or combined washer/dryers
- Concealed under unit lighting
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Minimalistic overhead drench shower over bath with screen door
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
FLOOR COVERS & TILING
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen/dining areas
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs (where appropriate)
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings will all be carpeted
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Choice of wall hung gas fires or fireplaces (if applicable)
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and terrestrial channels
- Provision made for future satellite connections
- Phoenix Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Zoned Security Alarm
- Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete, render and stone
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where applicable)
- Bitmac/brick pavior driveways
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
Schools near Millmount VillageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9059 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9065 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9026 1080 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|