Millmount Village, Dundonald,
9 new homes with 2-3 bedrooms
From £170,000 to £280,000
Show Home Open Viewing:
By appointment only
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Show Homes Open Sundays 2-4 pm or by private appointment
Why choose a Lagan Home
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*window locks – excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year Buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Millmount Village from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Millmount Village represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish. See detailed specification below.
Click here to view the 3D tour
A picturesque village environment where the convenience of city meets with the rolling County Down countryside.
Picture a village set amid pristine rolling green hills…
A village that embodies the elegance of classical Georgian style, yet is modern in its form and function. A village that is home to people with families…people with aspirations… people like you. Picture yourself in Millmount Village. For all your life.
Millmount Village offers its residents that rarest of living opportunities - where an outstanding location, superb architectural design and the very best in contemporary engineering have been fused together to create a very special place.
In fact, Millmount Village offers living solutions for all your life. You'll find a selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes including detached, semi-detached, townhouses and apartments. From young families, looking for a clean, safe environment close to schools, shops and entertainment, to mature couples who value peace, calm and a sense of community, whatever you want for all your life, you'll find it here, in Millmount Village.
Of Town and Country…
The location of Millmount Village combines a number of highly desirable qualities – its rural setting offers an easy springboard into the town, yet also offers a convenient retreat from the urban mêlée.
The thriving village of Dundonald is only a few minutes away, and comes complete with an ASDA supermarket, plus local shops, cafés, bars and play areas. Dundonald also has a richly textured history. A medieval Norman motte, one of the largest in Ireland, dominates the landscape.
Belfast City Centre can be reached in around 15 minutes and the provincial towns of Comber, Newtownards, Holywood and Bangor all fall within a similar drive-time. George Best Belfast City Airport is ten minutes from Millmount Village.
when you buy from lagan homes, you can be sure you're getting a home that is beautiful, comfortable and cost efficient to run.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms (If Applicable)
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, work top colours and handles will be available
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machines and tumble dryers are included. Depending on house type these can be standalone units or combined washer/dryers
- Concealed under unit lighting
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
Bathrooms, En-suites and WCs
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Minimalistic overhead drench shower over bath with screen door
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
Floor Covers and Tiling
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen/dining areas
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs (where appropriate)
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings will all be carpeted
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Choice of wall hung gas fires or fireplaces (if applicable)
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and terrestrial channels
- Provision made for future satellite connections
- Phoenix Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Zoned Security Alarm
- Traditionally constructed walls in a range of brick, concrete, render and stone
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where applicable)
- Bitmac/brick pavior driveways
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- Rear gardens top soiled
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.