- Exclusive development of detached homes
- Semi rural location with views across Larne Lough and Countryside
- House sizes 2,000 sqft - 2,250 sqft
- Extremely high standard of finish
- Excellent "Green Credentials"
- Short distance to Whitehead
Built on the sheltered shores of Larne Lough, this exceptional new development of family homes offers a balanced blend of modern comfort and environmental responsibility. It benefits from stunning panoramic views that continually change with the moods of the day. Nature’s beauty is your daily backdrop and you might spot seals, dolphins and porpoises in the pristine waters. (The Lough has been recognised both as a site of special scientific interest and a special protection area.)
Alpina are committed to creating a quality development of nine detached homes, were luxury meets sustainability. Their aim is to deliver well designed houses with a high standard of finish that will stand the test of time. Design has been focused on changing lifestyle patterns offering a combination of open plan living areas, cosy family rooms and office space for the "work from home" demands.
While the hamlet is a quiet spot, it is a short drive to the seaside town of Whitehead and amenities such as Larne and Whitehead Golf Clubs. Islandmagee itself is rich in places to visit with Browns Bay, Portmuck Harbour and the popular tourist attraction of the Gobbins Cliff Path, all nearby. Commuting to Belfast is possible by either car or train. Local shops are a short drive.
The closest transport link is the Port of Larne while Belfast Port and both Belfast Airports are within a 45 minute drive.
Kitchen & Utility
- High quality units with a choice of doors, handles and stone work surfaces.
- Integrated appliances to include hob with extraction, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware.
- Feature freestanding bath to main bathroom.
- Showers to bathroom and ensuites with low profile trays and with drench shower head and separate handheld shower head.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures.Vanity units to main bathroom and ensuites.
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basins and vanity units.
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms, ensuites and wc.
- Floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, living area, dining area, bathrooms, ensuites and wc.
- Choice of high quality carpets and underlays to family room, study, stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Air source heat pump and array of solar panels
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and first floor.
- Wood burning stove in living area.
- Thermostatic controls throughout house allowing for zoned heating areas.
- Pressurised hot water system.
- Comprehensive range of white slimline switches and sockets – selected sockets with integrated USB ports.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout house.
- CAT 6 cabling for Smart home living and media points.
- CCTV home secturity system.
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork throughout.
- Painted skirtings and architraves.
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system.
- Detached Garage with roller door.
- Remote controlled electric entrance gates or electric communal gates where applicable.
- Turfed, private garden space to front and rear.
- Stoned private driveways.
- Slate roof on main dwelling with lead finishes.
- Trocal finishes on flat roofs.
- Front and back patio areas paved where applicable.
- Outside hot and cold water taps.
- Extensive lighting package including walls, soffit and garden lighting.
- Air source heat pump and array of solar panels.
- Heat recovery ventiliation system.
- Insulated to current building regulations with high SAP rating.
- Thermally efficient uPVC double glazed (triple glazing as a cost option) windows.
- Battery storage as a cost option.
- Wiring in place for choice of EV charging point.