** NEW DESIGNS LODGED WITH PLANNING **
for BIGGER 4-Bed Semi & DETACHED
DETAILS AVAILABLE SHORTLY – LEAVE CONTACT DETAILS TO BE ADVISED
We are pleased to announce a further release of a new phase available for 2017. Some sites back onto the "green belt" and offer larger 4-bed designs (with all on bedrooms on 1st floor). Floor plans and prices will be available shortly - please leave your name with our office to be kept advised.
Situated within walking distance of Strangford College and Carrowdore primary school plus the village centre amenities, McBriar Meadow is a new development of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and bungalows constructed to a very high quality of build finish and designed to appeal to a broad range of purchasers PLUS it's just 15 minutes from both Bangor and Newtownards.
** All houses are fitted with an en suite Shower Room as standard **
*** Co-Ownership - 'buy for less than renting' - please ask for details ***
** No Deposit for Buyers Purchasing through Co-Ownership **
(subject to approval)
“SPECIFICATION” for semi houses
• Good quality fitted kitchen units, worktops & cooker hood
• Oil fired (pressurised) heating system
• Bathroom, Cloakroom & En suite in all houses in classic white sanitary ware
• White uPVC double glazed window frames
• Attractive external finishes including pastel coloured render and brick plinths
• uPVC fascia & soffit boards
• uPVC double glazed front and back doors
• Oak veneer pre-finished internal doors
• Generous electrical specification with linked smoke alarms
• TV and Satellite point installed in Living Room (aerial/dish not included)
• Excellent standards of roof, floor and wall insulation
• Driveway for semi houses in coloured gravel plus paved path at front
• Gardens will be sown out as standard with timber fencing to rear
• NHBC 10 year warranty protection
PLEASE NOTE: The builder/developer reserves the right to amend any design/finish during construction so intending purchasers should clarify any aspect with their solicitor that is important to them. Bungalows and townhouses have a different specification.
Prices and details are correct at time of compilation. Sept'16. E. & O. E.
Travelling from Bangor take the Gransha Road or Green Road to the “Six-Road-Ends” roundabout. Then take the Upper Gransha Road and continue on to the end and turn left then immediately right into Ballyblack Road East. Again continue on to the end and at the ‘T’ junction turn left into Main Street; the development is half a mile along on your left. ALTERNATIVELY travelling from Newtownards take the Donaghadee Road then turn right into Movilla Road and continue for about 3.3 miles; turn right into Ballyblack Road East and follow above directions.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right