- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Prominent Well Established Licensed Restaurant
- Situated Within Close Proximity to Town Centre
- Award winning Restaurant
- Self Contained Three Bedroom Apartment
- Bright Spacious Premises
- Excellent Car parking facilities
- FOR SALE - BY PRIVATE TREATY
- We are pleased to offer for sale this well establishment restaurant known as the "Lime Tree Restaurant," together with immaculatly presented first/second floor 3 bedroom apartment.
- The Lime Tree Restaurant is one of the most renowned restaurants in the North West, trading since 1996. During these intervening years "The Lime Tree" has won numerous awards, constantly achieving recognition with the major food and travel guide with reviews in local and national press establishing it as one of the popular restaurants in the the North West.
- The Lime Tree comprises of private dining area to accommodate seating for up 36 patrons with the basement area having the potential to be converted to a drink/beverage area. There is a self contained three bedroom apartment above the restaurant which is finished to a high standard.
This apartment is in excellent decorative order throughout. It would be ideally suited for living quarters over the restaurant or rental investment. It would benefit from gas fired central heating,
- 60 Catherine Street Limavady - Restaurant
- Estimated rates payable per annum - £3444.31 - as from August 2018
- Waiting Area: 3.5 x 2.1 (11'5" x 6'10")
- Fitted back to wall seating
- Dining Room: 7.4 x 5.6 (24'3" x 18'4")
- Modern bright well laid out dining room with fitted back to wall seating, wood effect laminate floor, recessed low voltage down lighters.
- Kitchen: 8.1 x 4.3 (26'6" x 14'1")
- Extremely well fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and ventilation (Inventory on kitchen equipment available).
- Bar Area: 3.0 x 3.0 (9'10" x 9'10")
- Shelved for drink storage.
- Staff Room: 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'2")
- With changing booths.
- Disabled Toilet: 3.7 x 1.8 (12'1" x 5'10")
- Low Flush W.C. , Pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- Gents Toilet: 3.2 x 2.5 (10'5" x 8'2")
- Low Flush W.C. , Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Staff Toilet:
- Low Flush W.C. , Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Storage Cupboard:
- Basement: 6.9 x 5.7 (22'7" x 18'8")
- Heated basement.
Could be easily converted to a dining/after drinks area to accommodate seating up to 30 patrons.
- Smoking Area:
- Covered Smoking area to the rear of the property.
- Rear Parking Yard: 9.5 x 15.0 (31'2" x 49'2")
- To the rear of the restaurant, there is a spacious car park for staff which could accommodate up to six cars.
- 60A Catherine St - Self Contained Apartment
- 1st Floor:
- Lounge: 4.3 x 3.9 (14'1" x 12'9")
- Carpet flooring.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit.
- Office: 3.8 x 1.2 (12'5" x 3'11")
- Carpet flooring.
- Utility Room: 1.6 x 1.5 (5'2" x 4'11")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.2 x 3.3 (10'5" x 10'9")
- Carpet flooring with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 2.4 x 2.2 (7'10" x 7'2")
- Bath, Pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush WC, Extractor Fan, Electric Shower
- 2nd Floor:
- Bedroom (2): 3.7 x 3.2 (12'1" x 10'5" )
- Laminate flooring. Dormer window. Access to roof voids.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush WC, Electric Shower and a Fully tiled shower cubicle,
- 2nd Floor Bedroom (3): 3.6 x 3.2 (11'9" x 10'5")
- Laminate flooring.
- Low Flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Apartment Capital
- Estimated Annual Rates for this self contained apartment (60A Catherine Street) - £872.63 - as from August 2018
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »