Lands At, 76 Lower Quilly Road, Dromore BT25 1LJ
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Circa 0.3 Acre Development Opportunity
- Planning Previously Granted for a Detached Single Dwelling (Now Expired)
- Suitable for Similar Development (Subject to Planning)
- Within the Well Established Development at Greenan Manor
- Potential Access Directly off Lower Quilly Road (Subject to the Necessary Consents)
- Views Across the County Down Countryside
- Just Minutes Drive from the Village of Dromore and its Local Schools/Amenities
- A Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Site in a Sought After Locality
Lands of c. 0.3 acres which occupies a desirable position at the front of Grennan Manor off the Lower Quilly Road, Dromore. Suitable for a single dwelling subject to the necessary planning consents. With Full Planning Permission having previously been granted under Application Q/2009/0043/F for `One Dwelling House 25 metres North of 76 Lower Quilly Road´. Just minutes drive from the village of Dromore and very convenient to the A1 Dual Carriageway. This potential development opportunity within this desirable gated development is sure to have strong appeal.
From the A1 Duel Carriageway take the Lower Quilly Road for approximately 2 miles and Greenan Manor is on the right hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »