- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Circa 0.3 Acre Development Opportunity
- Planning Previously Granted for a Detached Single Dwelling (Now Expired)
- Suitable for Similar Development (Subject to Planning)
- Within the Well Established Development at Greenan Manor
- Potential Access Directly off Lower Quilly Road (Subject to the Necessary Consents)
- Views Across the County Down Countryside
- Just Minutes Drive from the Village of Dromore and its Local Schools/Amenities
- A Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Site in a Sought After Locality
Lands of c. 0.3 acres which occupies a desirable position at the front of Grennan Manor off the Lower Quilly Road, Dromore. Suitable for a single dwelling subject to the necessary planning consents. With Full Planning Permission having previously been granted under Application Q/2009/0043/F for `One Dwelling House 25 metres North of 76 Lower Quilly Road´. Just minutes drive from the village of Dromore and very convenient to the A1 Dual Carriageway. This potential development opportunity within this desirable gated development is sure to have strong appeal.
From the A1 Duel Carriageway take the Lower Quilly Road for approximately 2 miles and Greenan Manor is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »