- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Inspired by the architecture of Campbell College, Lacefield draws it's name from the intrinsic link with the schools founding father, Henry James Campbell, the 19th century linen trade magnate.
Designed in an early Victorian style the architecture and finish at Lacefield pay homage to gothic revivalist styling, reminiscent of the era, reflected in the antique red brick, granite features and sharp pitched roof lines.
Bay windows, high ceilings and generous proportions give the homes at Lacefield an inimitable feel of pre-war housing and modern layouts have been cleverly combined with quality interiors to offer all the convenience desired for contemporary living.
Set amidst towering Oaks in quiet seclusion every property at Lacefield has been painstakingly designed and constructed to emote the traditional, elegant aura of the development's unique location on the periphery of Campbell College and Cabin Hill School.
Devised and implemented with the task of complimenting the surrounding environment as the forefront concern for all involved this breathtaking scheme sets a new benchmark for quality housing in Northern Ireland.
THE DEVELOPER - ANTRIM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.
Antrim Construction Company Limited is one of Northern Ireland's leading private residential house builders. The company name is synonymous with high quality new homes in some of the most popular residential developments throughout counties Antrim, Down and Armagh.
Completing upwards of 100 new homes per year, the company offers a comprehensive range of stylish properties in a number of market sectors. The company's house designs are carefully selected to merge naturally with their environment offering all that is best in modern day living
Over the past two decades, Alan Patterson has earned an enviable reputation within the industry and the Practice has been well placed to meet the challenges of a dynamic housing market that increasingly demands the highest quality standards.
Successful in a diverse range of design projects including the retail and commercial fields Alan Patterson is arguably most renowned for his unique residential development schemes and unmistakable one off homes.
A specialist with vast experience Alan Patterson combines aesthetics, layout and finishes to provide homes that compliment and enhance their environment.
Set on grounds that were previously a part of Campbell College the Lacefield development fills a location steeped in history. Links to the school have been retained not only through design, materials and architecture emulating the prestigious school building, but also through house naming that has been drawn from the school houses at Campbell, each of which harks back to the earlier years of the school and it’s various schoolmasters, headmasters, and surroundings.
The history of the area is no less prestigious with Northern Ireland’s Parliament Buildings located just minutes away within the vast grounds of Stormont Estate, a location also synonymous with the baronial Stormont Castle.
Benefitting from excellent commuter routes into Belfast City Centre, Lacefield truly is in the hub of one of Belfast's most rapidly developing suburbs.
Ballyhackamore's recent revival provides a vast range of stylish eateries, bars and boutiques on the development's doorstep.
These and a wealth of other amenities available in close proximity to Lacefield add to the developments desirability. Some of the country's most prestigious and successful schools can be found on the doorstep of the development including Campbell College Grammar School with it's Cabin Hill Prep School, Strathearn Girls School including Penrhyn Prep, Our Lady and St Patrick's College and Bloomfield Collegiate Girls Grammar School.
QUALITY OF BUILD
Antrim Construction Company has painstakingly selected a range of skilled craftsmen to achieve their vision for every element at Lacefield. Skilled stonemasons, bricklayers and roofing specialists have been commissioned to ensure quality and attention to detail is not compromised at any stage during the build plan.
Antrim Construction Company's experienced Site Manager brings decades of construction knowledge to the project and the collaborative approach of the management team at Antrim Construction Company, their advisors and those on the ground, results in a quality of finish that is second to none.
Internal finishing craftsmen have been selected based on their ability to offer immaculately completed workmanship through joinery, tiling, and fitting of quality electrical and plumbing systems.
THE LACEFIELD PROPERTIES
On the Avenue - Set amidst mature foliage in Lacefield the homes on The Avenue create a timeless architectural environment as you enter this classic, exclusive, community. Ideal for those in search of a family home that retains the charm of a bygone era but offers the modern conveniences of a new build property The Avenue at Lacefield is a mix of 2 and 3 storey semi detached, exclusive townhouse and detached homes. Framed by sympathetic exterior landscaping; the age old feel of The Avenue is unique, offering new homes that not only compliment the surrounding area but benefit from an unmistakable standard of finish, weaving them into the very fabric of their neighbourhood.
At the Coach Houses - Tucked away in seclusion and bordered by mature trees The Coach Houses are an integral part of the Victorian styling at Lacefield. Designed to compliment and enhance the character of the completed Lacefield scheme the Coach Houses are built with the same attention to detail and high quality materials used throughout the development.
In the Mansion House - The dramatically designed and exquisitely finished centrepiece of Lacefield, The Mansion House will be the final element created within the this magnificent scheme. Not only will The Mansion House in itself be an impressive feat of architecture combining modern apartment layouts with an opulent and dramatic exterior but the building will complete the Lacefield vision of an authentic, high quality scheme, themed around the richness and style of turn of the century architecture.
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Red brick and/or plaster render painted grey are used for the external finish topped by black coloured uPVC square fascia, barge and soffit where applicable. External timber features are painted gloss black to match where applicable. Granite sills, pillars and window facades recreate the class and charm of the era. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured slate finish. Black coloured uPVC moulded guttering with round antique effect uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim. Cream colour energy saving uPVC double glazed windows, white on the inside, with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. Matching uPVC sliding doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door completes the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a lawn front and rear unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include 1.8m high (approx) vertical boards to specified areas at the rear of each property (our sales team can let you know where). Driveways will be finished in decorative pavia brick. A pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even water the plants and wash your car using the convenience of the outside tap provided as standard!
6” contemporary MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by white, solid, internal v-panel doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with white painted square balustrades are incorporated in homes with stairways. Ceiling cornice will be fitted in the hall and lounge. There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so high levels of thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler providing underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators to all main rooms on other floors. The system can be remotely controlled using a ‘smart*’ phone to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. A ‘smart*’ doorbell with CCTV facility will be fitted at the front door area. Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
PLATINUM TURNKEY FINISH
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiling, splash backs, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen with granite worktops and matching granite splashback upstand over worktop and hob. Some kitchens will have an island feature depending on layout (see sales staff for details). Utility rooms will have a durable laminate worktop with splashback upstand. Choice of door, worktop and handle available from an approved ACC Ltd supplier.
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply a 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy. Where size permits an integrated 100 fridge, 100 freezer will be installed; some properties may have a 70:30 (see sales staff for details). All kitchens will have an integrated dishwasher and utility areas will have a washing machine and tumble dryer. In order to maximise cupboard space, some properties will have a combi washer/dryer.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks and ensuite (where applicable) will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Where a property does not have space for a separate shower cubicle in the main bathroom; we will install a shower over the bath complete with glass screen. Most showers will be thermostatically controlled (see sales staff for details).
- Stand out from the rest by tailoring your colour scheme from our choice of floor tiling for halls, kitchen/dining/garden room, utility, bathroom and ensuite/WC areas. Where properties have an internal porch plus a hall, the porch will be tiled and the hall will have carpet (see sales staff for details applicable to each property type).
- Your choice continues with a range of feature wall tiling for sink/bath splashbacks in the ensuite, bathroom and WC (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type).
- A choice of modern multi-panel splashback is included in our Platinum finish for each shower.
- A selection of carpets with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms/study.
- A modern electric, dancing flame effect fire will be supplied and fitted in selected properties. This will have heat and imitation flame options.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen
- Chrome faceplates will be fitted to socket and light switches in the kitchen, hall and landing areas.
- TV points are provided in all bedrooms.
- Your new home will be cabled for super-fast Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) broadband services and Virgin media (subscription to broadband and media/TV service is not included).
- For the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction. Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as
Elegant - Timeless - Inspired
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9024 4000 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9059 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9042 8661 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|