Kiltagh Manor, Kilmascally Road, Ardboe, Dungannon,
SHOW HOME NOW FOR SALE & 2 REMAINING UNITS
From £169,950 to £171,500
Show Home Open Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Marketed by multiple agents
- An exclusive development of 1st Time Buyer Homes
- 3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with en-suite)
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Open Plan Kitchen/dining
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Oil Heating & Double Glazing
- Tarmac Driveway
- Excellent Turnkey Package
- Book Now & Move In Early 2023
** SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 23RD APRIL 2023 FROM 2.00PM-4.00PM OR BY APPOINTMENT **
Welcome to Kiltagh Manor, where tradition is met with a modern twist!
Finished to a high standard this small development of semi detached homes will prove popular for First Time Home Buyers, Young Families or those wishing to downsize. Traditional yet up to date with spacious well-planned interiors that allow for privacy yet have excellent open spaces.
At 1115 square feet, these semi detached homes are built to the highest standard that Kiltagh Manor is known for so allowing maximum efficiency with the latest insulation and most effective economic use of resource to run the house at minimum cost. Each house has it's own unique interior allowing each new home owner excellent choices in the turnkey packages.
The inspiration behind Kiltagh Manor harks back to a quieter, more relaxed era. Carn Development believe that each purchaser add their own character and identity to each quality home they build.
These superb homes have a starting point and inspiration in the building design with strong reference to the traditional design, quality materials in each home they build.
The interiors of all the homes are of a superior standard with elegantly designed kitchens and contemporary style sanitaryware are only some of the features currently impressing potential buyers.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles.
- Integrated electrical appliances to include electric oven and hob, extractor unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Tiled floor.
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in main bathroom and en-suite
- Fully height tiling to shower enclosure in en-suite
- Tiled splash backs
- Lounge and bedrooms with laminated wooden floor with range of colours.
- Staircase and landing, carpeted.
- Entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite floors tiled.
- Oil fired central heating with energy efficient combination boiler
- Zoned heating with clock in line with building control regulations
- Oil tank
- Cast iron multi fuel wood burning stove
- Internal décor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal wood work
- Doors with quality chrome door furniture
- Smoke, heart and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets chrome
- Connection sockets for telephone and television points. Television points in lounge, kitchen/dining area and three bedrooms
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free U.P.V.C. energy efficient double glazed windows
- Bitmac driveway
- Black P.V.C. fascia board, soffits and downpipes
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Boundary fencing
- Gardens top soiled and seeded to front and back
- All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
- Global House Warranties (10 Year Warranty)
- The pictures shown are of a recently completed home and external pictures are of the development at present.