House And Yard, 72 Dunmore Road,
Ballynahinch, BT24 8PR
4 Bed House
Offers around £495,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Ballynahinch)
Offers around £495,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached lakeside property and yard
- Option of additional land
- Commercial yard
- Four bedrooms
- Various reception rooms
- Popular location
- Potential rental income
- Stunning views
- Unique sale
We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful detached lakeside house and substantial yard on the Dunmore road in The Spa, just outside Ballynahinch.
The well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has been recently renovated inside. The property further benefits from being set on a private site with stunning views of the Spa lake, mature gardens and an outbuilding with utility space.
The substantial commercial yard is located beside the property with an array of outbuildings extending to approximately 8,000sq ft, ideal for those who have an existing business or a source of additional income if rented out which could potentially bring in up to £20,000 a year. The yard and property could also appeal to those with equestrian interests as an option to purchase additional land is available at an additional price.
This home is situated within close proximity to many of the local surrounding amenities and Belfast and Lisburn are an easy commute away with public transport to many top grammar schools within easy reach.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a house, yard and land, which is very hard to come by so we would recommend early viewing to avoid disspointment.
- Conservatory/ Entrance porch
- Wooden flooring.
- Hallway 1.47m x 4.39m (4'10" x 14'5")
- Living Room 5.87m x 4.29m (19'3" x 14'1")
- Large bright living room with feature fireplace and lake views
- Sitting Room 3.50m x 5.03m (11'6" x 16'6")
- Sitting room with feature fireplace and lake views. Bay window.
- Kitchen 2.26m x 4.90m (7'5" x 16'1")
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob and recess for fridge freezer.
- Dining Room 4.29m x 4.39m (14'1" x 14'5")
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Parquet flooring.
- Landing 1.68m x 4.91m (5'6" x 16'1")
- Window to rear, two windows to front.
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 4.65m (10'4" x 15'3")
- Bedroom 2 2.26m x 4.17m (7'5" x 13'8")
- Low flush w.c
- Bathroom 2.34m x 3.10m (7'8" x 10'2")
- Suite comprising wash hand basin, shower and bath. Tiled walls
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 2.74m (12'9" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 4 3.65m x 4.24m (12'0" x 13'11")
- Boiler, utility space and w.c
- To the front and rear are gardens laid out in lawns with fantastic views over Spa Lake.
- Circa 8,000 sq ft of outbuildings
Outbuilding 1 29'0 x 28'0
Outbuilding 2 30'0 x 29'0
Outbuilding 3 29'0 x 25'0
Outbuilding 4 37'5 x 22'10
Outbuilding 5 34'2 x 23'0
Outbuilding 1 50'0 x 20'0
Outbuilding 2 60'0 x 50'0
- Extra land is available
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT24 8PR | Property For Sale in BT24 | Property For Sale in Ballynahinch | Property For Sale in Ballynahinch Area | Property For Sale in County Down | Ulster Property Sales (Ballynahinch) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.