Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
Show House Closed. Viewing By Private Appointment Only.
Please Contact Our Lisburn Road Office On 02890 668888.
These stylish family homes capture all the elegance and gracious proportions of a by-gone era, yet offer everything you need for the perfect modern life.
Hartley Hall offers a peaceful, private, shore-side sanctuary where you can escape the daily hustle and bustle.
Situated beside the Shore Road at Greenisland, Hartley Hall is only minutes from Belfast via the M2 motorway. From this unique setting, it’s easy to enjoy a lifestyle that’s as relaxed or
exciting as you’d like.
I'm Ready! Please note that Site 46s - Crest 4 Bedroom Semi Detached is Now 'Move In Ready'!
Kitchen & Utility Rooms
• High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
• Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/ freezer & dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine where utility room is not provided
• Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
• Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Separate fully tiled shower enclosure (where applicable)
•Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and en suite
• Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings in bathroom and en suite
•High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
•Free standing washing machine
Floor Covering & Tiles
•Partial ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
•Tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom, en suite & WC
•Partial wall tiling to bathroom, en suite & WC
•Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
•Internal ceiling height approximately 2.7m (8ft)
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted from a palette of selected colours (1 colour throughout)
• Choice of stove with granite or slate hearth
• Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves with painted finish
• Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points, chrome finish to ground floor
• Wiring for future satellite point
• Gas fired central heating
• Integral alarm system
• Energy efficient fittings/bulbs to all rooms
• Front gardens to be turfed
• Rear gardens rotovated and seeded
• Bitmac driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC rear door
• Painted timber front door with secure multi locking system
• Outside water tap
• External socket
• External lighting to front & rear doors
• 10 year structural warranty