- Additional Information
Register your interest in the amazing new development with Move Made on 028 3881 2555.
Detached family homes in a unique woodland setting with large mature rear gardens.
Situated a few minutes drive away from the southern shores of Lough Neagh, the thriving town of Lurgan has become one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after places to live.
Whether it’s playing a round of golf on one of the four local golf courses, setting sail or bird watching from Kinnego Marina, snowboarding down Northern Ireland’s only artificial ski slope, fishing on the shores of Lough Neagh, or tasting the beloved ice-cream from the renowned family-run Cafolla Bros, there’s something for everyone!
Perhaps one of the most prominent landmarks of the town, perched magnificently at Lurgan Park and overlooking a glistening lake, Brownlow House, known locally as ‘Lurgan Castle’, showcases the beauty of 19th century architecture. Steeped in both history and culture, you’d be hard-pushed to find a town with just so many stories to tell.
What’s more, thanks to its superb rail links to all major cities both North and South of Ireland and its close proximity to the M1 motorway, Lurgan also remains an ideal town for commuters.
Nestled in an exclusive mature woodland setting, Foxleigh Wood offers a unique collection of detached 4 bedroom family homes with a luxury turnkey finish.
Energy efficient by design, these new homes are characterised by traditional, brick exteriors and spacious, modern interiors with high quality fixtures and fittings – all intended for easy maintenance and practical family living.
Situated several minutes from an excellent selection of local amenities including rugby, football and GAA clubs, GP surgeries, pharmacies, supermarkets, shops, cafes and restaurants - Not to mention a fantastic selection of local schools such as St. Teresa’s P.S., Tannaghmore P.S., St. Ronans College, Kings Park Primary, Lurgan Junior High School and Lurgan College, it’s easy to see why Foxleigh Wood is perfectly suited for those looking to settle down in a forever home in a blossoming local community.
Travel a little further afield too and there is a greater choice for shoppers at Sprucefield or Rushmere, and also the new Omniplex in Craigavon which offers a large multi-screen cinema and many new restaurants to indulge your family in.
A perfect place for the family – Foxleigh Wood boasts a wonderful opportunity to explore all that Lurgan has to offer and return to a beautiful home at the end of the day.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Traditional style kitchen units from Tulipwood Interiors with solid worktops with up stands and splash backs behind cooker
- Slow close doors and drawers
- Appliances to include gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- All appliances come with a 12 month warranty
- Stainless steel sink and drainer with choice of 2 tap sets
- Utility area plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer with additional storage and sink / drainer facilities
- Choice of floor tiles to kitchen and utility
Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite to include shower
- Thermostatically controlled shower to bathroom and ensuite
- Recessed lighting
- Choice of floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom with walls tiled to the splash areas and shower enclosure
- Nestled in an exclusive woodland setting with large mature rear gardens
- Traditional brick finish with soldier course above windows
- Natural stone effect lintels to front entrance door surround
- Black front entrance door
- Feature fan light to front door (where applicable)
- Panelled and glazed sidelight combinations (where applicable)
- Traditional sliding sash uPVC double glazed windows to front elevations
- Energy efficient double glazed windows
- Black guttering and downpipes
- External areas finished tarmac
- Paved patio areas
- Feature external lighting
- Turfed front gardens and rear gardens sown out in seed
- Large mature rear gardens
- Outside tap
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well being of the development
- Global 10 year structural warranty
- Prestigious parkland style entrance with mature trees and estate railing
- Choice of carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Choice of floor tiles to hall, kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
- Panelled painted timber internal doors with period ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting and architrave
- Woodburning stove
- Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating system
- Mains supply smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Connection sockets for telephone, internet, terrestrial and Sky TV