- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT AT DROMONA MILL, CULLYBACKEY
- Full Planning Permission for 13 dwellings on a historical development site
- Additional 2 detached dwellings
- Residential development opportunity for investors/builders
- Full planning permission granted
- Gas Pipeline installed adjacent to site
- Ducting in place to electricity transformer
- Water mains adjacent to site
We are delighted to bring to the market this attractive historical site located on a former bleach works with its landmark chimney feature still in place, allowing to incorporate this into a very upmarket development. This site is adjacent to the well-known ‘stick bridge’ which is over the river Maine which is highly popular with walkers and cyclists. This area is noted for property realising high prices as several high profile personalities of NI would live in the area.
The site which offers you 13 dwellings on a historical development site.
- 11 Dwellings consist of 3 bedroom townhouses which are approx 950sq ft
- 2 dwellings are 1 bedroom apartments which are approx 550sq ft (these could also be a further townhouse)
Alongside this there is planning permission for a further two dwellings.
- Site 1 – Footings are in place for approx. 2500sq ft. house that would have spectacular views leading down on to the valley.
- Site 2 – Planning permission has been passed for an Approx. 5500sq ft., three storey house which looks down over the river to the ‘stick bridge’.
There is an option to purchase a further adjacent development ground with large dwelling consisting of 5 bedrooms, 3 ensuites and 4 reception rooms extending over approx. 3500sq ft with an additional garage and shed which could give the opportunity of a large country residence or further development ground.
Situated just over 2 miles from the village of Cullybackey, which has both an excellent primary school and post primary school. The local town of Ballymena which is 5 miles away also has well established and renowned grammar schools.
Cullybackey’s amenities include a public house, a post office, butchers, bakery, greengrocers, pharmacist, garages, service station, hairdressers, cafes, ice cream parlour and several supermarkets. It also has doctors’ surgeries, a dentist and railway station which is on the main Ballymena to Londonderry line.
Dromona Mill is a 40 minute drive from Belfast and the international and city airports.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »