Property Types (0 available)
Drumantine Valley, Glen by O'Hagan Group Limited
We are delighted to announce the release of the first phase within Drumantine Valley, Glen, Newry – an exciting new development by O’Hagan Group Ltd.
Should you wish to arrange a viewing appointment please do not hesitate to contact our office on tel. 028 3026 9003. All viewings will be accompanied by a member of Hanna Hillen Estates staff.
All prices include a ‘Turnkey’ finish.
A management company will be formed, and each purchaser will become a member of the company. Arrangements will be made for the common areas of the building and grounds to be maintained.
Any extras will be added to a final account and are to be paid prior to completion.
In order to make the booking process as smooth as possible, please note the following:
Bookings will be taken at anytime. This will be on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Bookings must be made in person in the office of Hanna Hillen Estates. We are located at 89 Hill Street, Newry, County Down, BT34 1DG. (Corner of Hill Street & Kildare Street).
A booking form must be completed, providing details of your solicitor and source of funds. A site reservation fee of £2,000 paid directly to O’Hagan Construction Limited will be payable upon booking.
Drumantine Valley is arguably situated within a truly ideal location - benefitting from a peaceful countryside setting, with the convenience of an array of amenities, a short commute away, courtesy of easy access to the A1 dual carriageway.
Our most recent development offers the discerning buyer the best of both worlds – Luxury 21st Century living, enveloped within the nostalgia of rural life. If that’s not all, a convenient commute opens a gateway to a host of amenities, enabling one to fulfil their daily needs – what more could one desire?
With the convenience of neighbouring towns and villages and the amenities that they offer, as well as two shopping hotspots; Newry and Banbridge, merely a short commute away, living in Drumantine Valley, one can avail of all that is to offer, with ease. The ease of access to a host of boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants, sporting facilities and entertainment complexes, coupled with the delight in returning to life in tranquil surroundings will appeal to an array of lifestyles.
Stunning Turnkey Finish with Modern Attributes
An unparalleled selection of detached and semi-detached homes, finished to an outstanding specification. Building on the success of our already established developments, our latest project leads our experience and expertise to the picturesque hamlet of Glenn, situated on the outskirts and thus centrally to Newry and Banbridge.
Set against a backdrop of rolling green hills, Drumantine Valley has been thoughtfully designed, incorporating contemporary craftsmanship with modern luxury interiors, to create a truly unique and inspired living environment. The thought and attention to detail that has gone into creating these homes, will make them notable for their style and external finish - providing a look that will maintain its appeal for decades. Combine this with interiors that thoughtfully consider convenience, practicality and low maintenance factors, we believe the result will be, functional homes that are beautiful both inside and out; and ultimately a pleasure to live in and own.
- Lawns top soiled and seeded
- Rear garden to be enclosed with fencing UPVC Anthracite double glazed windows and door
- Outside water tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paved patio area to rear of property
- Option for the provision of an EV charging point
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Walls, ceilings, skirting and architrave painted throughout Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and bathroom Multi-fuel stove with hearth
- Entrance door with 5-point locking system Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- High-quality units with a choice of door, handle and worktop
- Integrated appliances to include cooker, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Bathrooms, Ensuites & W.C.’s
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings Heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic tiled floor to hallway, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, en-suite and WC (where applicable)
- Choice of carpet or laminate flooring to lounge, bedrooms and landing Ceramic tiling to include full shower enclosure and half way to remaining walls
- Each home will be issued with a 10-year NHBC Structural Warranty
Energy Efficient Home
- High Energy Efficiency Rating