Cromlyn Wood, Lisburn Road, Royal Hillsborough,
New Detached Homes with 4 bedrooms
From £597,500 to £799,950
Marketed by multiple agents
Property Types (4 available)
ON RELEASE NOW!
RELEASE CONSISTING OF 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOMES INCLUDING GARAGES.
Embrace a life of luxury in one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after areas.
Exceptionally located in one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after places to live, Cromlyn Wood showcases a collection of outstanding homes and apartments situated in an unbeatable, renowned area. Positioned in the esteemed village of Royal Hillsborough, a location which boasts sophistication, tranquillity and modern living, prospective residents of Cromlyn Wood are provided with a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy an exclusive and unparalleled residential experience.
With a prime location in the affluent village of Hillsborough, the homes at Cromlyn Wood are characterised by their exclusivity and elegance. Situated at the gateway to a lifestyle of both luxury and convenience, Cromlyn Wood is within reach of it all. Accessible by foot, Hillsborough’s charming Main Street can be reached within just ten minutes, providing a wealth of opportunity to kick back and relax at one of the town’s many beloved eateries. With The Plough Inn, The Parson’s Nose, and The Hillside Bar and Restaurant situated just a short distance away, residents of Cromlyn Wood are spoilt for choice when it comes to sampling the local cuisine. What’s more, a number of cosy cafés, including the popular Keane’s Coffee Deli, are located within the area.
Surrounded by a selection of green, open spaces, Cromlyn Wood is the perfect choice for those who love to spend time in the great outdoors. With Hillsborough Forest Park positioned just a stone’s throw away, this natural paradise offers, not only, a serene setting for leisurely strolls, but a hub of activity and adventure for every member of the family to enjoy.
The renowned Hillsborough Castle and Gardens is also home to a range of events which are sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, whether it be exploring the beautiful landscape or delving into history and culture at one of the Castle’s many exhibitions and tours.
For homeowners hoping to enjoy a relaxing round of golf, look no further than Lisburn Golf Club which can be reached in a short five-minute drive. Founded in 1905, this much-loved club is steeped in a rich history and praised for its lush treelined fairways.
In addition to providing an array of nearby exciting things to see and do, Cromlyn Wood is also conveniently placed to ensure easy access to a multitude of everyday amenities.
With a selection of convenience stores, local boutiques, leading schools, and entertainment and leisure facilities, all located just a short distance away, this prestigious area truly has everything a homeowner may need. Also positioned right on the doorstep, Sprucefield Retail Park is home to an outstanding selection of shops, including Marks & Spencer, Sainsburys and B&Q. With on-site parking and access just off the M1, Sprucefield Shopping Centre offers the perfect opportunity for homeowners to indulge in an afternoon of retail therapy or appreciate one of the many events and displays that take place all year round.
Thanks to excellent road and public transport links, Royal Hillsborough is also situated within a short drive of Belfast’s bustling city centre, meaning that the homes at Cromlyn Wood are ideal for those seeking a peaceful escape without sacrificing urban convenience. With an accessibly placed bus stop situated right outside of the Cromyln Wood development, in addition to Sprucefield Park and Ride located less than three miles away, homeowners can experience hassle free travel to Belfast City and beyond. If a commute to further afield is required, both Belfast International Airport and George Best City Airport can also be easily accessed.
Offering a collection of detached homes and apartments, the properties at Cromyln Wood have been designed with utmost care and attention to detail in order to ensure a comfortable and elegant living space.
Redefining contemporary living, each home benefits from luxurious high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, in addition to modern finishes and stylish design choices. From sophisticated interiors to impressive exteriors, each of the homes at Cromlyn Wood offer a unique charm, perfect for hosting and entertaining guests, alongside relaxing and unwinding within a tranquil haven.
All in the Detail - Luxury House Specification
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary painted doors with a range of colours and stainless-steel handles
- Island units dependent on house type
- Choice of quartz worktop, upstand and splashback
- Soft closing drawers and doors
- Premium branded integrated appliances to include; 4 or 5 zone induction hob (house type dependent), eye level electric single oven and combination microwave oven
- Tall fridge and freezer or 70:30 fridge/freezer (house type dependent), dishwasher and canopy extractor
- Quooker flex chrome tap
- 5 bowl undermounted stainless steel sink
- Undercounter soft close pull-out waste bin
- Shelved pantry area (Where applicable)
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours, laminate worktops, upstands and stainless-steel handles
- Range of low level and tall housing storage units (Where applicable)
- Single bowl stainless steel sink and taps
- Plumbed for free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
Bathrooms, Ensuites & W.C.
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- Free standing bath
- Back to wall W.C
- Large inset feature mirror above bath
- Wall hung vanity units to Ensuite and W.C
- Floor standing vanity unit to Bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held fitting
- LED mirror light in Bathroom & Ensuite
Flooring & tiles
- Choice of premium quality floor tiles to Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining / Garden Room, Bathroom, Ensuites, Shower Room, W.C., Utility and Pantry (where applicable)
- Choice of premium quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge, Bedrooms and Storage areas
- Choice of premium quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of premium quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom, Ensuites, Shower Room and W.C
HEATING & VENTILATION
- Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating to Ground Floor
- High output radiators to Lower Ground Floor and First Floor
- Cosytoes electric underfloor heating to Bathroom and Ensuites
- Heated chrome towel rail to Bathroom, Ensuite, W.C. and Shower Room (Where applicable)
- System boiler with large capacity hot water cylinder
- Gas stove in Lounge with granite hearth, trims and feature tiling
- All walls to be painted
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- Classical moulded skirting boards and architrave with hockey stick
- Painted two panel raised mould internal doors with choice of lever or oval knob door handles
- Ornate cornicing to Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining / Garden Room, Lounge and W.C (Where applicable)
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout (x1 double socket with USB port to Kitchen / Dining / Living and all bedrooms)
- TV points in Lounge, Kitchen & Bedrooms, data point in the Lounge for main BT connection, HDMI point in Lounge and a light fitting in the roofspace (Where applicable)
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen / Dining / Garden Room, Lounge, Living, Utility, Bathroom, Ensuite & Shower Room (Where applicable)
- Wall mounted lights to bedrooms (Where applicable)
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic
- Bespoke understairs storage systems (house type dependent)
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fully installed security alarm
- Heatmiser app-controlled heating system with digital thermostats
- Ring video doorbells
- Pre-wired for electric car charging point
- Renewable energy technology with a 8 panel photovoltaic system
- The black panels will be installed flush within the garage roof resulting in a sleek and unimposing finish
- The panels are connected to a high specification string inverter which converts energy generated by the panels into usable electricity within the home
- Traditional cavity wall construction with multi blend brick facing walls, blue base brick, render wall panels and reconstituted granite window / door surrounds (Where applicable)
- Feature lighting to front, gable and rear
- Dual colour woodgrain uPVC double glazed windows with integral Georgian bars (charcoal grey external frames and white internal frames)
- Natural slate roofs
- Black uPVC soffits, fascia and bargeboards
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium downpipes
- Tegula paving around house and patio areas (Where applicable)
- External power socket
- Vertical boarded timber fencing to garden areas (Where applicable)
- External water tap
- Black (white internal frame) composite front door with 5 point multi-lock system and brushed stainless steel vertical pull hand
- uPVC patio and gable doors (black external and white internal frames)
- Decorative chimney stacks and pots
- Bitmac driveways
- Turfed lawns to front and rear gardens (Where applicable)
- Landscaping plan to include hedging, planting and black metal railing (Where applicable)
GARAGES (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- Traditional cavity wall construction with multi blend brick facing walls and blue base brick
- Dual colour woodgrain uPVC double glazed windows (charcoal grey external frames and white internal frames)
- uPVC side service door (black external frames and white internal frames)
- Black aluminium roller door
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium downpipes
- Light fitting and x2 double power sockets internally
- Natural slate roofs
- 8 panel photovoltaic panels installed flush within the roof
- NHBC 10-year Warranty