Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
CRANFIELD LANE - RANDALSTOWN
"NO PLACE LIKE HOME"
Situated on the periphery of Lough Neagh, Cranfield Lane brings a unique opportunity to live where tranquillity and rural settings, meets style and convenience.
This attractive location offers 17 potential buyers comfort and accessibility to the local amenities. Minutes away is the historical Cranfield Church and Holy Well, together with the slipway and jetty of Lough Neagh where residents can enjoy water sports and exploring the lesser seen sides of Northern Ireland’s fresh water lough.
Only 4 miles from the junction of the M2 Motorway, 3.5 miles from Randalstown and 5 miles from Toomebridge, Cranfield Lane is positioned perfectly for those who want quieter living with easy access for commuting and to enjoy everything that the local area has to offer.
The homes at Cranfield Lane are immaculately designed and carefully built to strike the ideal balance between elegance and sanctuary. Each property is finished to the highest quality, with a modern turnkey finish. Thanks to impeccable features, fixtures and fittings, residents will have easy maintenance and modern living right on the edge of this beautiful part of County Antrim.
BUILDING FOR LIFE – The Structure of Cranfield Lane
- 3 Detached, 1300sq ft, 3 bedroom homes.
- 14 Semi Detached, 1000sq ft, 3 bedroom homes.
- Traditional cavity walls.
- Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches.
- Black composite front door and uPVC rear door together with uPVC white patio doors.
- Generous provision of TV points and double sockets throughout.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Fully enclosed fenced rear garden.
- Outside tap.
- External lighting.
- Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
IT’S GOOD TO BE HOME – Inside Cranfield Lane
- Bespoke, quality and practical kitchen comprising of high and low level units, larder and contrasting worktop and tiled floors. Integrated hob, oven and dishwasher. Stylish extractor canopy.
- Utility Room with washer/dryer and tiled flooring.
- Lounge featuring 5kw Pot Belly stove, luxury wooden/tiled flooring and marble hearth with surround.
- Downstairs w/c with chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
- Master bedroom with spacious ensuite complete with heated chrome towel rail and elegant tiles.
- Underlay and carpet in each bedroom.
- Family bathroom with branded, white suite featuring P-shaped shower bath and luxury tiles.
- Solid oak doors throughout.
- Ventilation/Extractor fans fitted.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Pressurised water system.