- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Included within Atlantic Link Enterprise Zone designation
- Land extending to approximately 30 acres including Landing Station (available in 2 Lots)
- Road frontage onto the Dundooan and Kiltinny roads
- Comprising 2 good sized fields.
- Benefits from The Capital Allowances (Designated Assisted Areas) Order 2016
- Enclosed by blackthorn hedging
- Access on to Kiltinny Road
- Lands are location off the Dundooan Road which is accessed from the Cromore Road and is adjacent to the University of Ulster Coleraine Campus.
- The lands are in 2 parcels and extend to approx. 30 acres. The lower portion of the lands includes the landing station for Project Kelvin. This is let to Hibernia on a commercial lease.
The lands which are flat are currently in grass and have frontage to the Dundooan Road. The upper lands are adjacent to a range of poultry housing and the lower lands adjoin the campus of the University of Ulster.
- Enterprise Zone:
- The initial phase of the Enterprise Zone is currently underway at a site under the control of the University of Ulster. Atlantic Link Campus's anchor tenant 5NINES, NI's first carrier neutral centre opened in 2018.
The lands being marketed represent a further area of the designated Enterprise Zone. They are clearly demarked in Capital Allowances (Designated Assisted Areas) Order 2016 as being designated assisted areas for the purposes of section 45K of the Capital Allowances Act 2001. This order provides for 100% first year capital allowances (FYA's) for companies investing in plant or machinery for use primarily in designated areas within Enterprise Zones (subject to conditions being met).
- Atlantic Link Enterprise Campus:
- The Atlantic Link Enterprise Campus represents Northern Ireland's first Enterprise Zone. The new enterprise zone, adjacent to the Ulster University Coleraine Campus is a core element of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council's vision for a digital Causeway aimed at attracting major foreign direct investment. The tenants will benefit from Enhanced Capital Allowances and the fastest high speed connectivity point between North America and Europe via the Project Kelvin, a high speed transatlantic fibre. Project Kelvin allows data to cross the Atlantic in 0.066 of a second.
- LOT A – Landing Station location let at £13,000 per annum to Hibernia.
LOT B – Residue Lands which extend to circa 29 acres.
Guide Price – Price On Application.
- Foot Note:
- ** It would be advisable for any prospective purchaser to contact their accountant for clarification on Capital Allowances legislation.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »