Carleton Bridge Mews, South Street, Newtownards,
Fully Furnished Show Home Open Sundays 2-4pm and By Private Appointment
From £192,500 to £219,950
Show Home Open Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Property Types (3 available)
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- High quality units with a choice of worktop, doors and handles
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Free standing washing machine/dryer included
- Concealed under unit lighting in kitchen
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Separate shower in the bathroom (where applicable) or a shower over the bath
- Chrome towel radiators
- CARPET AND TILING
- Carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Floor tiling to hall, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Wall tiling to shower enclosures, around the bath and splashbacks to all wash hand basins
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler fitted which provides hot water on demand
- Thermostatically controlled radiators fitted throughout
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork painted throughout
- Generous electrical specification to include power points, TV points to all bedrooms and phone points
- Security alarm
- French doors leading to patio area
- Downlights to kitchen, WC, bathroom and ensuite
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Extensive landscaping throughout the development
- Paved patios and pathways
- Hedging and painted railings to selected sites
- Lawns laid in turf to rear and front gardens, where applicable
- External water tap
- High quality front door and uPVC windows
- Concrete tile roof
- House finished with coloured render
- Sunrooms are available on properties where indicated on site plan
- All homes come with a 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Please note that these images are of the show home and a finished home in the development with amendments to the specification
CARLETON BRIDGE MEWS IS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT FROM DUNLOP HOMES, INTRODUCING AN ATTRACTIVE MIX OF DETACHED AND SEMI-DETACHED HOMES LOCATED ON SOUTH STREET, NEWTOWNARDS.
GREENER Living. Better for the planet. Better for you.
Dunlop homes is committed to reducing the overall impact of construction on the natural environment by building eco-friendly homes that deliver considerable cost benefits to our customers. Each home in CARLETON BRIDGE MEWS features Solar PV Panels that sit level with the roof tiles to provide a seamless and subtle finish to your home. By embracing this energy-efficient technology, residents could be eligible for favourable ‘green mortgages’ that offer preferential terms and the potential to save on yearly utility bills.
These three and four-bedroom homes offer classically designed brick and render finishes set among beautiful and thoughtfully landscaped streetscapes close to some of the most desirable locations that any location could offer.
Newtownards offers residents the peace and calm of a semi-rural town, complemented by an abundance of amenities and attractions that cater for one of Northern Ireland’s most popular places to live. It’s not hard to see why. The town and surrounding areas are a hive of indoor and outdoor activity, including a vibrant cafe culture, many local and national shopping brands, excellent educational facilities and some of the finest recreational opportunities around.
Few developments offer the accessibility of CARLETON BRIDGE MEWS to stunning outdoor space. The beech and hazel woodland of Scrabo Country Park is just a five minute drive. Also, Londonderry Park is a few minutes’ walk away, where recreation and sport are catered for across various pitches, public parkland and play areas. Perhaps the biggest treat is the proximity to the Floodgates Walk, a stunning route along Strangford Lough’s northern strand, accessing one of Europe’s most outstanding areas of natural beauty.
Residents with a wide range of backgrounds make Newtownards their base. Its welcoming atmosphere and selection of good schools make it a popular choice with families. At the same time, its closeness to Belfast affords them the chance to enjoy flourishing careers and social lives for the perfect work-life balance.
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.