Blackberry Glen, Golden Glen Road, Newtownards,
Luxury, Turnkey Homes Within An Elegant, Exclusive Setting
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards)
Property Types (1 available)
- • Painted finish throughout
- • Painted moulded MDF Skirtings and Architraves
- • Oak internal doors with complimentary ironmongery
- • Wall tiling to Shower enclosures and splashbacks were applicable
- • Ground floor tiled with the exception of lounge/dining room.
- • Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- • Tiling to bathroom and ensuite floors.
- • Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- • Gas Combi Boiler With Mega Flow Hot Water tank
- • Comprehensive electrical specification
- • Coloured render with Stone (site 3) or T&G Cladding (site 4)
- • Anthracite colour PVC Windows / Aluminium Patio Doors
- • Hardwood painted entrance doors
- • Seamless guttering with downpipes
- • Lawns sowed out in grass
- • Timber fences to rear and party boundary
- • Feature planting
- • Matching single Garage with powered roller door
- • Natural paving to patios / Brick sets to driveway
- • Wired for future feature lighting to the garden
*Photographs are for illustration purposes only and depict a previous house type sold within the development.
Newtownards is a historic, bustling, market town located at the most northern tip of Strangford Lough, 10 miles east of Belfast and easily accessible to all main arterial routes to the city, airports and neighbouring towns and villages.
Newtownards is a popular residential location due to the wide range of amenities on offer, especially the variety of retail shops, restaurants, shopping centre, schools and historical sites.
The highly acclaimed Regent House Grammar School is located within the town, not to mention the multiple primary and secondary schools to choose from in the area, to assure all educational needs are catered for.
Blackberry Glen is situated on the Belfast side of the town, just off the Mountain Road, which is popular due to its proximity to the arterial routes to Belfast and is known for its substantial detached homes.
It is an exclusive gated development, accessed via electric gates and a sweeping driveway off Golden Glen Road, in a private, secluded setting with each home being individually finished to an extremely high standard.
Benefitting from lake views, rural views and views over Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, these unique properties will appeal to anyone hoping to live in an exclusive, private setting on the outskirts of Newtownards.
Click here to view the video
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.