- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Exceptionally, well-presented 4* Bord Failte approved Holiday Complex comprising fifteen 3-bedroom, self-catering Dwelling Homes and one 1-bedroom, self-catering Dwelling Home plus service units (Office, Laundry etc.) and fully licensed Bar/Restaurant/Function Room all on c. 10 acres. Magnificent views over Berehaven Sound. Considerable front road frontage and also foreshore. Private Pier.
Berehaven Holiday Complex is located on the Beara Peninsula, which is a hidden gem on the Wild Atlantic Way. With its rugged mountains and beautiful coast, its a magical place that must be experienced. There is no shortage of stunning views, scenic lakes for fishing, beaches for swimming and close to Ireland’s only working cable car!!
- Fifteen luxurious, 3-bedroom Dwelling Homes and one luxurious, 1-bedroom Dwelling Home plus service units (Office, Laundry etc.).
- The 3-bedroom Dwelling Homes can comfortably accommodate 6 people as they have 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. They are modern and tastefully decorated with spacious contemporary living and dining areas, ultra-comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. The facilities are designed to a high 4* standard. Each Dwelling House has their own private outside dining area as well as private garden and dedicated parking.
- Each Dwelling House comprises 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms – two with power showers and the other with a Jacuzzi bath. They all have fully equipped Kitchens with double oven, hob, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer. The open-plan Living/Dining areas all have cable TV and a DVD player.
- Bar/Restaurant/Function Room – recently redecorated (capacity of 120 people).
- Private Beach, Marina, Pontoon and Helicopter Pad.
- On c. 10 acres.
- Planning Permission has also been granted for the installation of ten 1-bedroom Timber pod structures.
All main services are available.
Good Land Registry Title.
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a tourism project, in the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way, that is currently in magnificent condition, having been seriously upgraded in recent years. Considerable scope for further development and expansion.
BER Ratings: Available on request.
Viewing Strictly By Prior Appointment
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »