- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent detached residence on the outskirts of Greyabbey breath-taking views across Strangford Lough and towards Mid Island, Chapel Island and South Island
- Built in 2008 this exquisite home is set on a 3 acre site and constructed with high quality materials with a bright render exterior with Donegal Blue Centre Stone, Rationel windows and Granite window sills
- Measuring circa 9000 sq. ft., this beautiful home offers a fine example of a modern country residence
- Impressive double height entrance hall with panel detailing, polished tiled floor and beautifully crafted wrought iron balustrades with hard wood bannister and treads
- Bespoke fitted hand painted Kitchen with 6 oven electric Aga and a large central island unit with a beautifully finished Silver Cloud Granite worktop
- Formal drawing room and dining room with views across Strangford Lough with ornate carved sandstone fireplace surrounds
- Ideal for entertaining with a large open plan kitchen /dining/ living area and separate formal dining room
- Luxurious master suite with panoramic views, walk in wardrobe with extensive fully fitted robes and lavish ensuite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms
- Additional games rooms with terrace to enjoy the stunning surrounding scenery (possible conversion to additional apartment annex)
- Large utility room and drying room
- Gym area and swimming pool with jet force propulsion system
- Sound system and beam vacuum systems installed throughout
- Aluminium outdoor guttering and downspouts
- Multiple patio areas for entertaining, enjoying summer sunsets and surrounding panoramic views
- Extensive parking area and turning circle laid in granite cobbles and kerb stones
- Generous gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with landscaped flowerbeds, trees and shrubs enhancing the feel of this fine home
- Ideally located with Belfast City Centre only 40 minutes' drive away and Belfast international Airport accessible in 45 minutes
Additional InformationBallyurnanellan House is a fine example of a beautifully crafted home situated on the outskirts of the picturesque Greyabbey village and accessed off the Portaferry Road taking in some of the most scenic views along the shores of Strangford Lough. The ideal location for those who enjoy country pursuits with sailing and equestrian facilities nearby yet still wish to have ease if access to amenities with Belfast City Airport only 30 minutes by car and Newtownards town centre only 10 minutes drive away.
Constructed in 2008 to the highest of standards the facade of this fine home is a bright painted render with feature Donegal Blue Centre Stone walls, "Rationel" windows, aluminium guttering and downpipes and Granite window sills. Set within 3 acres of grounds, the property can be accessed via a private laneway leading to electric entrance gates, granite cobbled driveway and kerbs offering ample car parking and turning circle.
Internally the property offers circa 9000 square feet of accommodation comprising an impressive double height entrance hall with vaulted ceiling, feature staircase with wrought iron balustrades and hardwood bannister. The ground floor offers a spacious drawing room and dining room both with panoramic views across the surrounding lands, Strangford Lough and beyond. There is also a beautifully presented open plan kitchen, living, dining area which is the ideal area for entertaining incorporating a bespoke kitchen from The Design House with limed oak dresser units and a range of Wolf and Gaggenau appliances as well as 6 oven electric Aga and silver cloud granite worktop. The living area has a feature carved stone fireplace with direct patio doors looking out towards the picturesque "Mid Island" in Strangford Lough. In addition the property offers boot room, large utility, drying room and gym/swimming pool with jet propulsion system.
On the first floor the master suite takes in breath taking views over Strangford Lough opening to extensive fitted 'his and hers' dressing areas as well as a lavish ensuite with wet room shower, feature bath and double vanity sink unit with granite worktop and upstand. There are two further bedrooms on this level both with ensuite shower rooms and a fourth on the ground floor. Accessed off the rear staircase from the boot room is a large games room with a vaulted ceiling (and potential conversion to annex apartment), with feature stone fireplace surround and wood panelled chimney breast with access to the balcony terrace to enjoy the surrounding views and scenery.
To the exterior there are extensive paved patio areas surrounding the property, perfect for entertaining or enjoying the idyllic setting of this magnificent home with generous gardens laid in lawn border by flower beds with a range of planting, trees and shrubs sweeping down to the shoreline. This incredible home offers the space and potential to cater to various needs and uses of the new owner. Viewing is recommended and can be arranged by contacting our Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- 11.13m x 6.98m (36' 6" x 22' 11")
At widest points. Double height ceiling with spotlights, built in sound system and wiring for chandelier, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs, corniced ceiling, detailed plasterwork, feature panelled walls with wiring for wall lights, double French patio doors opening to outdoor patio area with views over Strangford Lough, double doors to drawing room, solid mahogany staircase with wrought iron banister and wooden hand rail to First Floor.
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7' 1" x 6' 5")
Low flush WC, heated towel rail, feature granite sink unit with mixer taps and built in storage, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.14m x 7.09m (30' 0" x 23' 3")
Corniced ceiling, open fire with dog grate fireplace, ornate sandstone surround, recessed lighting, built in speaker system, patio doors opening onto rear patio with views over Strangford Lough.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.19m x 6.86m (23' 7" x 22' 6")
Gas fire with slate inset and hearth, ornate sandstone surround, corniced ceiling, views over Strangford Lough with surrounding countryside and French patio doors opening onto rear patio and gardens. Double doors through to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 15.6m x 9.91m (51' 2" x 32' 6")
At widest points.
Design House solid wood kitchen with granite worktops, 4 oven electric Aga with additional gas hob and two ovens, built in tap over Aga, double Franke stainless steel sink with mixer tap, views over Strangford Lough, additional Wolf integrated gas hob, grill and deep vessel steamer with integrated extractor hood, Franke prep sink with boiling tap, mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level solid wood units, integrated Gaggenau dishwasher, integrated Gaggenau coffee machine, microwave and dual plate warmers, under unit lighting and second integrated Gaggenau dishwasher, double American Sub Zero fridges integrated into dressing unit with built in cupboards and storage baskets, additional limed oak dresser unit with built in shelving and display cupboards, extensive island unit with built in storage, breakfast bar with seating for 4 people and additional butcher block for food prep and additional storage, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, open to:
LIVING AREA: Open fire ornate carved stone surround, slate tiled inset and hearth, glazed French patio doors open to rear patio and garden with views over Strangford Lough and surrounding area.
DINING AREA: Additional built in furniture, book cases and storage, half wall panelling, recessed lighting, solid oak strip wood floor, doorway through to:
- BOOT ROOM:
- 5.49m x 2.16m (18' 0" x 7' 1")
Wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor, built in bench seating with storage, panelled walls, recessed lighting, Door to car parking area. Rear staircase to Games Room. Through to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.91m (14' 8" x 12' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated wine rack, recess for American style fridge freezer, space for Hoover 5 ring range cooker with integrated Hoover stainless steel extractor, built in lighting, plumbed for dishwasher, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, island unit with built in storage and plumbed for washing machine, breakfast seating area, additional tall storage cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, glazed hardwood door to rear patio, recessed lighting.
- 1.96m x 1.65m (6' 5" x 5' 5")
Low flush WC, Sottini pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage under stairs.
- DRYING AREA/STORAGE:
- 7.24m x 1.78m (23' 9" x 5' 10")
Hardwood double doors open to patio area. Through to:
- SWIMMING POOL/GYM AREA:
- 7.39m x 6.73m (24' 3" x 22' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, ventilation system, double doors opening onto rear patio, views over Strangford Lough.
- SWIMMING POOL:
- 6.1m x 2.24m (20' 0" x 7' 4")
With propulsion system.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.68m x 1.68m (5' 6" x 5' 6")
Steam multi jet shower, steam room, built in radio, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.6m x 3.15m (15' 1" x 10' 4")
- (accessed off rear staircase)
- GAMES ROOM:
- 14.94m x 6.73m (49' 0" x 22' 1")
Feature vaulted ceiling, open fire with dog grate, carved sandstone surround and hearth, feature limed oak panelled chimney breast, French doors opening onto brick pavior balcony terrace with views over surrounding countryside and Strangford Lough.
- Feature vaulted ceiling with velux window, sitting area with views over Strangford Lough and surrounding grounds, recessed lighting. Hotpress with slatted shelving and pressurised water tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.24m x 6.86m (23' 9" x 22' 6")
Stunning panoramic views over Strangford Lough and surrounding countryside, twin sets of French patio doors opening onto balcony terraces with breathtaking views over stunning scenery, recessed lighting, through to:
- EXTENSIVE HIS AND HERS DRESSING AREA:
- HER DRESSING AREA:
- 5.82m x 3.02m (19' 1" x 9' 11")
Extensive range of mirrored built in robes with hanging rail, shelving and drawers, leading through to:
- HIS DRESSING AREA:
- 5.13m x 2.24m (16' 10" x 7' 4")
Extensive range of mirrored wardrobes with built in shelving, hanging rails and drawer units.
- LUXURY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.78m (13' 0" x 12' 5")
Marble tiled floor, wet room shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, drencher multi jet shower head, feature stand-alone Duscholux Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, integrated TV, twin heated towel rails, integrated double sink vanity unit with granite worktop and upstands, Axor mixer taps, integrated wood panelling with mirror and wired for side lamps, recessed lighting, velux windows, integrated music system, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.09m x 6.22m (23' 3" x 20' 5")
French patio doors opening onto granite stone terrace with breath taking views over Strangford Lough and surrounding areas, built in sound system, recessed lighting, built in mirrored robes with shelving and drawers and hanging rails.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.75m (7' 7" x 5' 9")
Marble tiled fully tiled shower cubicle with dual thermostatic shower unit and dual head, double vanity sink unit with granite worktop, Axor twin mixer taps, built in storage, low flush WC, marble stone flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan, wiring for wall lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.39m (15' 2" x 14' 5")
Recessed lighting, speakers for music system.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.88m (8' 4" x 6' 2")
Marble tiled fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and dual headed shower system, recessed lighting, low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps and built in storage, extractor fan, marble tiled floor.
- Gated entrance with brick pavior driveway leading to granite stone car parking area and turning circle with landscaped garden in lawn, hedge boundary and granite kerb stones, car parking for multiple cars leading to further landscaped gardens in lawns to side and rear. Extensive grounds extending to c. 3 acres with spacious patio areas for entertaining and enjoying evening sunsets, breath taking views across Strangford coastline and surrounding Lough. Outdoor sensor security lighting, additional wall lighting, extensive uplighters within patio area, wired for outdoor speaker system.
- External staircase to terrace off games room.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler, additional storage room.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »