- Additional Information
- Turnkey Specification – Bailey's Gate, Ballymena
- General Features:
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings.
- 4 panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture.
- Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- TV and telephone points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted.
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler.
- Kitchens and Utility Rooms:
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles. Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling
- Integrated appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms, En suites and WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath.
- Floor and partial wall tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- External Features:
- External lighting to front and rear door.
- Paving to front and rear of dwelling.
- Decorative stones to all driveways.
- Gardens to be left soiled.
- 10 Year structural warranty.
- 2 Year defects liability period by Mills Homes.
SHOW HOME OPENING JANUARY 2019 An exclusive development of luxury semi-detached homes. Located just off the Antrim Road in Ballymena, the exclusive development at Bailey’s Gate offers a collection of immaculate semi-detached homes which are beautifully designed and characterised by stylish and modern interiors. These new homes are within easy reach of Ballymena town centre and its array of independent boutiques, popular eateries, cafes, bistros, shopping centres and high street stores. Boasting the ideal balance between comfort, convenience and a little luxury with the renowned Galgorm Resort & Spa only a short drive away. Ballymena's extensive rail and bus network is accessed directly from the town to many locations throughout the province. A comprehensive road and commuter network allow for easy access to the north, west and south to Belfast City Centre meaning these homes are perfectly placed for commuters It goes without saying that Bailey’s Gate would be ideal for first time buyers and young families wishing to lay down roots in a modern and convenient location.
Schools near Bailey's GateVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
For more information visit The Transfer Tutor (Multi Award Winning App).