- Additional Information
Annahugh Hill, Loughgall Delightfully situated between Portadown and Loughgall, Annahugh Hill is an exclusive development in the heart of the “Orchard County”.
The location of this development is the ideal setting for buyers wishing to benefit from the tranquillity of county living as well as the convenience and amenities on offer in nearby Portadown. Schools, Colleges, shops and recreational activities and never too far away with the bustling town centre close at hand.
With an accolade of awards for ‘Best Kept Small Village’ Loughgall has a host of activities within its very own 188 hectre country park. From numerous walkways, formal gardens and bridal paths to a superb 18 hole golf course and coarse fishery, Loughgall Country Park really does offer the ultimate in relaxation.
Whichever convenience you enjoy Annahugh Hill really does offer something for everyone.
Site No. House Type Price Guide
42 Type 3 - Detached Sold
41 Type 3 - Detached Sold
40 Type 4 - Semi-detached Sold
39 Type 7 - Semi-detached £125,000
38 Type 3 - Detached Sold
37 Type 4 –Semi- Detached Sold
36 Type 7 – Semi-Detached Sold
35 Type 4 – Semi-Detached £125,000
34 Type 7 – Semi-Detached Sold
BOOKING DEPOSIT: £1000.00
Turnkey Finish - Painted throughout magnolia walls and white woodwork.
Kitchen – Choice of three contemporary doors, worktops and handles with built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, floor and under cupboard tiles.
Utility – Doors as in kitchen, vinyl flooring.
WC – Tiled splash back, vinyl flooring.
Bathroom – Fully fitted white bathroom suite with chrome taps, bath area and splash back tiled, vinyl flooring.
Ensuite – Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, vinyl flooring.
Fireplace – Contemporary.
Entrance hall, living room, stairs and bedrooms carpeted.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Oil fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
-Wood burning stove fitted
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to kitchen/dining, utilty and wc
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- choice of carpet/laminate flooring to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing Kitchens and
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind
- Integrated appliances to include, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and
Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Grassed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with concrete to rear pathways
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate